I have been working at ServiceMaster full-time (More than a year)
1. Great people to work with and great owner to work for.
2. Everyone works as a team to get things accomplished.
3. Everyday is different than the day before.
4. You get to help people get their homes back to normal after a disaster happens.
5. The money is the work you put in.
There isn't really any cons. The work is what you make of it.
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ServiceMaster.
Applied at a college job fair my junior year, interviewed the next day with a sales manager, interviewed with their head of college recruitment and an HR analyst via webcam a month or two later and got my offer there