Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

BY FAR THE WORST COMPANY OUT THERE !!!

Aug 27, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sorry.....NOTHING. NOTHING,NOTHING,NOTHING!!!!! NOTHING.NOTHING.NOTHING.NOTHING.NOTHING.THERE ARE NO PROS.

Cons

They rip you off every chance they get. There is work for you if you are an butt kisser or as long as you don't ask about your check being short money. The company has been sued by the employees because they have been ripping off their workers.They change managers about every 4 or 5 months. The company is so bad that they get kicked out of stores and then buy another company and go in as that company. Jf you notice the 5 star ratings are the management or title but have a town of Tampa. This company just plain SUCKS. Never again would I work for these thieves. They once sent me from the northeast corner of Connecticut to New York and gave me $20 for gas !!

4 people found this review helpful

Apollo Retail Specialists Response

Marketing Manager

I'm sorry to see such a negative review of our company here. The lawsuit you are referring to was due to an IT glitch in our reporting infrastructure years ago and this suit has been settled for some time. We have since fixed the glitches in our reporting structure. Some employees were underpaid and some were overpaid. It went both ways actually. To say we rip people off and are thieves is highly unfair. We're sorry your position with us didn't meet your needs but we are wishing you the best.

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Work Quality

Apr 1, 2021 - Laborer in Springfield, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ok work plenty hours and money

Cons

No work ..slow during Holidays

Be the first to find this review helpful

Apollo Retail Specialists Response

Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for the great review. We're so happy you're a part of our growing team!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Opportunity Comes To Town

May 4, 2021 - Remote Customer Service Representative in Price, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy application process, Provided benefits, Paid weekly, Put to work immediately upon hiring, Allowed opportunity for advancement and to continue on to the next job, Managers were friendly and provided clear directions to get the job done

Cons

Job only lasted until the remodel of Walmart was complete and the next job assignments they had were out of state

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Apollo Retail Specialists.