Employee Review

1. 5.0

DocuSign experience

Oct 6, 2020 - Market Development Representative in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked here for over a year now and have been so impressed with the company. The sales culture is competitive yet all of my teammates and my manager show that they genuinely care about my success. DocuSign has also done a great job during COVID-19 making sure that their employees are set up for success while working from home. Great benefits from wellness stipends to full health, eye, and dental converage.

Cons

Hard to think of any here but the one that comes to mind is the track to promotion to become an Account Executive is very long.

2 people found this review helpful

DocuSign Response

Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

It's wonderful to hear that your team and manager genuinely care about your success. Many people really do find that to be true. Thanks for the vote of confidence during the COVID-19 pandemic.

1. 5.0

A Company That Cares

May 17, 2021 - Senior Market Development Representative in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amzing work-life balance and team

Cons

The work can be very monotonous

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Work of Your Life at DocuSign

May 13, 2021 - Compliance Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- I have been given the opportunity to make many different relationships across the business and work cross-functionally. - My team has grown to support our org and it has also given me the opportunity to try new things. - My responsibilities grew exponentially from hire to now and my hard work and effort was recognized accordingly through our year end review process. - I feel very supported by my immediate manager and team. - Benefits package is tremendous (some items that could be reconsidered/added but overall, amazing). - I've appreciated the diversity and inclusion efforts and opportunity to attend events hosted by our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). The ERGs put on amazing events, panels, and workshops that I believe are so beneficial.

Cons

As a Company, I do think we need to be more timely/aggressive in the hiring and recruiting process. My process of getting hired was relatively quick and painless but lately, in order to continue growing, we need more resources to assist with recruiting the large amount of jobs we've opened.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about DocuSign.