Haley Marketing - Cheap company with egomaniacs running the show | Glassdoor

"Cheap company with egomaniacs running the show"

I worked at Haley Marketing full-time

Pros

Casual dress code, nice coworkers

Cons

They are always looking for ways to cut corners, and they churn out mass-produced everything while telling clients that they are the best and the brightest. Originality is not encouraged. They think because they let people drink at the office that they are cool. Managed by a married couple that fights in front of the employees. Bosses make fun of employees behind their backs.

Haley Marketing2018-07-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Company Culture Matters"

Current Employee - Social Media Marketing Advisor

I have been working at Haley Marketing full-time

Pros

I'm a number of years in at HMG. What first attracted me to the company was the focus on providing an excellent work-life balance. Surrounded by intelligent and hard-working co-workers and management has also been inspiring, not to mention, motivating. The focus on providing world-class results and great customer service was a great fit for my career goals.

Cons

While not necessarily a con, you direct your own career path here. So I view this as a challenge. Where do I want my career to go? What value do I provide to the company? What skills do I need to learn and refine in order to move to the next part of my career here?

Haley Marketing2019-07-29

"Love the people I work with and the work we do!"

I have been working at Haley Marketing full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

We keep hiring fantastic co-workers! It really is about the people you work with, both the clients and the team here at Haley. We have a ton of amazing clients, but like any business, some of them are a PITA too. Which makes having really intelligent and thoughtful people next to me here all the more important - it's how you handle the most challenging situations that often determines your overall happiness, and... I never feel alone when there's a challenge that I don't have all the answers to. The expertise, and the character of those you have it here is superb.

Cons

When things get really busy, our team gets stretched thin. We've grown tremendously over the years, but I'd like to see us develop more of a bench or rockstar talent so we can hire more quickly. We've made awesome hires, but they take time - and its painful to see people who care so much about doing a good job not have enough hours in the day when things really get crazy.

Advice to Management

Keep innovating and inspiring us to innovate - the rate of change will only continue to accelerate! Always be hiring, for every position we have.

Haley Marketing2018-08-01

Discover more reviews about Haley Marketing.