Kenneth Kam - Scam Company | Glassdoor

Scam Company

I worked at Kenneth Kam full-time

Pros

An interesting exposure for some though it quite a waste of time to stay longer than three months in this company.

Cons

Does not feels like corporate work environment when the leaders are there to make merry and to please the Chairman. Incapable management with no clear sense of direction in managing the company. Big risk of company folding anytime.

Advice to Management

To stop misleading others that this is a trading company when it feels more like a public relation company with all the gimmicks for his ponzi schemes. Be real, be open and be nice to the employees especially.

Kenneth Kam Response

August 20, 2018Director

As a fast growing start-up, our business operation and environment are dynamic and fast evolving, just like other start-ups. Our business is based on a sound business plan; led by a professional senior management team who are experts and leaders in their own fields; and is operated ...

Other Employee Reviews

Kenneth is generous and trusts me to do my job

• Overall

I have been working at Kenneth Kam for more than a year

Pros

I worked for other bosses before who micro-manages me. Not fun. But Kenneth trust me to do my job and that motivates me to do a good job. Another thing that I notice is that he is a very generous man.

Cons

Maybe a little too much partying? Haha.... Nah.... I'm joking... all good.

Advice to Management

Looking at some of the nah-sayers comments, I suppose the company needs better communication on what it does? Some cynical people have wild imaginations and assumes the worst?

Start up with a Big Ambition - Totally Legit

• Overall
      Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore

I have been working at Kenneth Kam full-time for more than a year

Pros

The organisation is a start up with a big vision, a sound business plan, stewarded by a qualified and experienced senior management team. Employees at various levels come from diverse backgrounds. Many of them of worked in MNCs previsously. A number of them have also worked overseas with international experience,

Cons

Plenty of things to do as with any start up. Requires stamina, perseverance, and drive.

Advice to Management

Focus on the important mission ahead. Don't get distracted by unfounded criticisms and baseless accusations.

Discover more reviews about Kenneth Kam.