"Scam Company"

1.0

I worked at Kenneth Kam full-time

Pros

An interesting exposure for some though it quite a waste of time to stay longer than three months in this company.

Cons

Does not feels like corporate work environment when the leaders are there to make merry and to please the Chairman. Incapable management with no clear sense of direction in managing the company. Big risk of company folding anytime.

Continue reading
    Kenneth Kam2018-06-15

Kenneth Kam Response

August 20, 2018Director

As a fast growing start-up, our business operation and environment are dynamic and fast evolving, just like other start-ups. Our business is based on a sound business plan; led by a professional senior management team who are experts and leaders in their own fields; and is operated in full compliance of the law. We take compliance extremely seriously, and have policies that demand the highest possible ethical standards from all our staff. We also place high demands on our staffs’ character, work-ethic and performance. In return, our management seeks to lead by example and keeps open channels of communication with every employee. To further foster a collegiate atmosphere, we organise bonding sessions to promote interactions between and within teams. Many of our staff greatly appreciate the management’s efforts to build harmony and improve working relationships. We welcome constructive feedback and fair comment and appreciate different points of views. We are however prepared to take firm action and seek all available remedies against those who perpetuate unsubstantiated allegations clearly calculated to damage our business reputation or to maliciously disparage our staff. Thank you.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Startup"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Downtown Core, Central

I worked at Kenneth Kam full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Working Environment, Good Bosses and management, Good leadership, Work balance, Good exposure

Cons

Management is too good to employees

Kenneth Kam2019-10-26

"Kenneth is generous and trusts me to do my job"

5.0
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I have been working at Kenneth Kam for less than a year

Pros

I worked for other bosses before who micro-manages me. Not fun. But Kenneth trust me to do my job and that motivates me to do a good job. Another thing that I notice is that he is a very generous man.

Cons

Maybe a little too much partying? Haha.... Nah.... I'm joking... all good.

Continue reading
    Kenneth Kam2018-09-01

Discover more reviews about Kenneth Kam.