Cover image for NavVis

Design and Engineering Working Student
      Former Employee, more than 1 year
      Munich, Bavaria
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work, very supportive people

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Other Employee Reviews

Jun 20, 2023
        Business Development Squad Lead
        Current Employee
        Minneapolis, MN
        Business Outlook

Pros

- work life balance - growth opportunities - remote work - travel opportunities

Cons

- no equity - average to below average benefits

Oct 8, 2021
          Sales Development Representative (SDR)
          Former Employee
          Tampa, FL
          Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome people to work with and open team environment. NavVis is a little known gem in the reality capture/Digital Twin business. Their technology and innovation is above the competition and at this point, has immense growth opportunities. Company is based out of Munich, Germany but most US employees work from home. There are however offices in NYC and LA. Before Covid, company would bring out every employee for their annual customer meet and greet during Oktoberfest. Needless to say, an amazing and unique company trip. The SDR/Business Development team is still in it's infancy so anyone looking to build teams, procedures, and processes would have a great opportunities here. Because of it's nature, the responsibilities in this team are much higher than the usual "cold calling".

Cons

Pay could be improved, since I was part time my salary was a little low. But full timers had competitive base salaries. Still, their commission structure could be more attractive.

Discover more reviews about NavVis.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

191.1K

Software Developer

I have an interview for Sr data engineer in RBC. Does anyone have any idea what can be asked? Any experience anyone can share?

0 Comments

University of South Florida

Anyone know how indepth Crowe background check is? What do they verify? Do they use a third party service? What exactly are they looking for?

0 Comments

Underwriter

I've completed an initial phone screening interview, followed by a 2-hour interview with the Department VP. Next in the process are three separate 90-minute peer interviews. Is there a possibility of another interview after the peer interviews, or should I anticipate receiving an offer?

2 Comments