Novus Partners - Incredible robust and forward thinking deffacto standard in portfolio analytics | Glassdoor

"Incredible robust and forward thinking deffacto standard in portfolio analytics"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at Novus Partners full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The quality of people and work environment between teams is incredible working with great minds and motivated teams to drive product forward based on passion and strategy is extremely exhilarating and inspiring.

Cons

Will most likely never find a company like this again will value my time here and work my hardest to give back what Novus gives me.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing be open , honest and straight forward let employees realize on their own if Novus is for them. Guidance and insight is amazing again keep doing what your doing.

Novus Partners2016-05-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great People - Respected Firm"

Current Employee - Analytics in Austin, TX

I have been working at Novus Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company has attracted great people - no matter what the role, everyone has a strong desire to help. You are given autonomy to handle your business how you see fit, and a voice to impact the entire firm.

Cons

Workload can be challenging to manage at times. Its a small company, so everyone's contribution is vital. While that fosters a great team atmosphere, it also causes you to feel over-stretched.

Advice to Management

The push to hire new employees was much needed, looking forward to seeing the impact!

Novus Partners2019-08-28
  2. "Highly engaging work + supportive environment = a great opportunity to grow!"

Current Employee - Designer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Novus Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Andrea (CEO) – It's not the decisions he makes but the fact they are fueled by a commitment to hearing others, being challenged and entrusting responsibility. The people – An opportunity to work with some very talented and motivated individuals. You will learn simply by proximity (and more so if you collaborate!) Tight-knit culture – Novus is still relatively small, emphasizing cross-team collaboration and... working collectively towards our shared business goals. Growth potential – Both as an employee taking on ownership and as a business in the Fin Tech space we occupy. Novus will help you get where you're trying to go. Miscellaneous bonuses – Well stocked fridge and pantry, quality offices, energetic locations (Austin, New York, London, Zurich), superb health benefits.

Cons

No cons – Anything that is challenging or proving difficult in terms of processes or people will be addressed as a team and overcome. It's part of the journey that makes Novus appealing.

Advice to Management

Keep evolving!

Novus Partners2019-08-22

Discover more reviews about Novus Partners.