1. "Fantastic environment, great people!"

5.0
     in Bristol, England

I have been working at OVO Energy for more than a year

Pros

Massive focus on person development and progression. Value driven ethos. Great social activities. Fun people all working together. Large charitable side which helps local communities and encourages employees to volunteer.

Cons

Very fast paced which means constant change but that can also be one of the best aspects too.

1. "Loved every minute"

4.0
    Former Employee - CSA in Bristol, VA

I worked at OVO Energy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing colleagues, subsidised friska on site, socials,

Cons

None that I can think of

OVO Energy Response

The People Team

Hey, thank you so much for taking the time to review :) It's great to hear you enjoyed your time with us, and we agree - the people are what makes OVO a great place to work! We hope you're keeping well in these unprecedented times Good luck with your next adventure!

"Very poor, gone from bad to worse"

1.0
    Current Employee - Smart Meter Engineer

I have been working at OVO Energy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Spend a lot of time on the road so still retain a certain amount of autonomy. Dealing with customers who are almost always great and understand the short comings of the technology we use.

Cons

Only “big 6” company to not pay 100% furlough, Managers are all yes men who have no idea how to do the job. Company are already committed to reducing our terms and conditions.

Continue reading

OVO Energy Response

The People Team

Hello there, It's great to hear you have a great relationship with our customers and enjoy the autonomy of your role. We did have to furlough a number of our employees due to the restrictions of COVID19. The government furlough scheme covers 80% of salaries to be paid, up to a maximum of £2500. At OVO, we made the decision to cover 80% of salary without any cap, and covered the extra cost above the support the government had put in place. We appreciate this is a very hard time for everyone right now and if you have any suggestions of how better we can support, please do feed this back to your HR Business Partner. Thanks

Discover more reviews about OVO Energy.