"POP Yachts is a scam, and management are bullying thieves."

1.0
    Sales Associate in Port St Lucie, FL

I worked at POP Yachts for more than a year

Pros

There aren't any. This is a straight up scam to get money from witless boat buyers. I imagine the place will be shut down by a judge sooner rather than later.

Cons

Let me be quite clear - every single positive review of this company on this website is a fake planted by POP Yachts. This company is a scam, management are lying thieves, and the whole thing is a racket to squeeze money out of dim-bulb boat buyers stupid enough to but lousy vessels that can't be sold by normal methods.

Continue reading

POP Yachts Response

September 6, 2016Manager

POP sold 1751 units in 2016 and 1860 units in 2017 and we are proud of the many happy (and repeat) Buyers and Sellers we have serviced, Additionally, we have a dynamic team of people working in all different departments, committed to the company and their jobs. Those who embrace the culture, are welcomed whole heartedly into the POP family. Whoever wrote this, does not represent the company and obviously our values. This was a coward's review, with no details, no names, no concrete feedback and not only do they substitute substance for insults, they disrespect our customers in their hysterics. It is no wonder you didn't succeed at POP as there is no room for people like you. In fact, I would be surprised if you ever actually worked for our company. I suspect that the accuser of planted reviews, is actually the plant himself. A cactus plant at that.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Place to work for"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Contractor - Senior Regional Sales Executive in West Plains, MO

I have been working at POP Yachts for more than a year

Pros

Work from Home, Make Good Money, Very Transparent

Cons

I have not found any yet

Continue reading
  2. "Work from wherever, whenever and as much as you want."

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Listing Executive

I have been working at POP Yachts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible hours, work from anywhere, get paid for your work the same day, every day that you make sales. The custom designed CRM system is awesome and constantly being improved. Every type of trackable data is monitored and utilized to improve the business. My income has increased by 20% every year for the 5 years that I've worked here, even though the hours that I put in haven't increased and if anything have decreased slightly. Work smarter, not harder! The founders/owners of the company are very accessible and receptive to ideas and suggestions and are constantly tweaking every aspect of the business. This creates a dynamic environment that can sometimes be challenging to keep up with but this is better than a company that sits on their laurels and waits for something to break before trying to figure out how to fix it.

Cons

It's sales, so you have to develop a thick skin and weather the slow periods. You're working remotely, without direct oversight, so self-discipline is required (perhaps this is actually a pro). You're a 1099 contractor, so no benefits.

Discover more reviews about POP Yachts.