Cover image for rEvolution Marketing

Former Employee, more than 3 years

Every Man for Himself

Oct 7, 2019 - Client Services in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to learn sports marketing and account management. Some of the Executive leadership team really gets it and wants to mentor and lead, the rest have no interest in furthering anyone but themselves.

Cons

Constantly asked to save on the budget, clients should be asking for audits to find out how much the rEvolution is actually spending on their projects. CEO loves a good consultant and would rather pay a consultant than listen to the people who work for him. No diversity in staff, they have actively removed anyone who doesn't "look "like the CEO and Chief of Staff. CEO, Chief of Staff and CFO disregard the company values and do not think they apply to them.

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Learned a lot

Jun 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learned a lot and built up my resume. I could pretty much write my own ticket when I left.

Cons

Limited upward mobility. When I was ready to move up, I unfortunately also had to move on.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

My thoughts on working at rEvolution

Apr 10, 2022 - Client Services in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

They told me when I was first hired on that most people don’t last longer than a year. I’m going on my third year and I absolutely love it. You can believe that’s a fluke or think that I’m lying but at the end of the day it all boils down to one thing: how well you know yourself and what you want out of a career. I knew going into this that working for rEvolution was exactly what I wanted, and getting that was like a dream come true. If it’s not exactly what you want, it may end up being your nightmare, who knows? All I know is that I’ve had an amazing time here and I have no intention of ever leaving.

Cons

I don’t really see any cons to working here. It definitely isn’t a hand-holding company where you can start with no previous knowledge or experience and slowly work your way up. If you don’t know what you’re doing you shouldn’t even waste your time applying. Definitely don’t try to “fake it til you make it”.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about rEvolution Marketing.

rEvolution Marketing Photos