KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Way more bad than good

Dec 1, 2019 - Accounting in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited vacation, but that's not so rare nowadays. A lot of talented and nice people on staff. You can bring pets into the building.

Cons

Weird culture (it's presented like everyone is happy and loves it, but there's a lot unspoken disenchantment and frustration that no one talks about or acknowledges) , zero leadership from executives (CEO, CFO, others are pretty invisible), out of date viewpoints regarding work times and not a lot of flexibility (office hours are 8:30 - 5:30), crap 401k plan (5 year vesting period), fake summer hours (instead of just leaving early you have to come in EARLY), weekly team meetings that don't do/explain anything, MASSIVE amount of turnover (it's abnormal and not acknowledged by management). Employee survey results aren't taken seriously and in some cases openly mocked at weekly meetings. Underqualified staff. Fake/weird job titles. They try to sell that it's a great and exciting place to work and it's really not.

Continue reading
    10 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Learned a lot

Jun 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learned a lot and built up my resume. I could pretty much write my own ticket when I left.

Cons

Limited upward mobility. When I was ready to move up, I unfortunately also had to move on.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

My thoughts on working at rEvolution

Apr 10, 2022 - Client Services in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

They told me when I was first hired on that most people don’t last longer than a year. I’m going on my third year and I absolutely love it. You can believe that’s a fluke or think that I’m lying but at the end of the day it all boils down to one thing: how well you know yourself and what you want out of a career. I knew going into this that working for rEvolution was exactly what I wanted, and getting that was like a dream come true. If it’s not exactly what you want, it may end up being your nightmare, who knows? All I know is that I’ve had an amazing time here and I have no intention of ever leaving.

Cons

I don’t really see any cons to working here. It definitely isn’t a hand-holding company where you can start with no previous knowledge or experience and slowly work your way up. If you don’t know what you’re doing you shouldn’t even waste your time applying. Definitely don’t try to “fake it til you make it”.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about rEvolution Marketing.

rEvolution Marketing Photos