Updated Jun 3, 2023
Filter by Topic
Found 21,337 of over 24K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
This might be for the Exit Opportunity bowl, but wondering if anyone had insight into the Cigna Enterprise Strategy group? I don't have many contacts in the US and don't have a sense for what the internal strategy roles at the large health insurers are like, but I saw a posting recently and was immediately tempted. I'm at ~7 YOE made up of Big 4 and now at a boutique firm.
Salaries in Tech
I just got promoted to Finance Manager and My Current base salary is $100k with about $25k in profit sharing/bonus in Dallas, TX. I’ve worked about 7 years with this company and I’m looking to bump up my base to $120k as I’ve taken on more scope and enterprise teams and supervising. Does this seem reasonable? 20% seems like a lot but I do feel like I’m at the bottom portion of the salary range right now
Got a burning question about Enterprise? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Enterprise employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The people you work with are great and the pay is nice if you stick it out" (in 1530 reviews)
- "I dont know I think this is an easy company to work for and he benefits are great." (in 948 reviews)
- "They give you great training that you can use to move up or take with you when you move on." (in 910 reviews)
- "Great training program that you really learn the business from the bottom up and it prepares you to succeed." (in 521 reviews)
- "You’ll learn a great work ethic and your coworkers are great" (in 477 reviews)
- "Long hours and perhaps less ideal for individuals who are married or have kids; there is a trade" (in 3719 reviews)
- "There is simply no work life balance and many employees are quickly burnt out and miserable." (in 2516 reviews)
- "Hours are long but fly by! Pay is low at start but gets loads better!" (in 1345 reviews)
- "Low Hourly Income and Long Hours" (in 1061 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of development" (in 650 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Enterprise and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Featured Review
Great starting job but a lot of hard workMay 15, 2023 - Assistant Branch Manager in Sterling, VARecommendCEO Approval