Rackspace

www.rackspace.com

A great place to grow in a great culture

Product Manager III (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsEngaging, employee-centric, tech paradise full of energy and taking customer-focused leading edge technology to new places. One of the few places where your hard work goes noticed.

ConsChange is constant and not always beneficial. Pay often lags industry leaders. Noisy headquarters. Lots of food and sedentary job roles make it easy to gain weight.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile growing leading edge cloud technology, don't lose sight of what got you where you are.

A great place to work

Manager (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Rackspace full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Rackspace is a place full of incredibly intelligent people that deliver their best day in and day out. It's a real joy to work… Cons: Like most companies, Rackspace is not without it's faults. We have our politics that play… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A decent place to work

Linux Systems Administrator I (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Rackspace full-time for less than a year

Pros: Allowed to freely take breaks, free food on occasion, and… Cons: Products rushed to release, and communication to customers during big… More

There are newer reviews on Rackspace.

Worked for Rackspace? Contribute to the Community!