Radiometer America

www.radiometeramerica.com

Very high quality, medical technology, instrumentation company. Proud to be associated with Radiometer.

Product Manager (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

ProsVery high quality products. Very educated and technically competent associates. Growing industry. Medical technology is the place to be. You can be very proud of the products.

ConsManagement only believes what they learn from Denmark. US salaries don't compare to competitive US companies. They are particularly interested and driven by sales and not by marketing.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn what is meant by "bottom up" marketing. Trust product managers to make decisions for products. Realize that American is not Denmark.

Good Company

Product Manager (Former Employee) Westlake, OH

I worked at Radiometer America full-time for more than a year

Pros: Small company feel; technology driven, focused on being a market leader with high quality products and services. I really enjoyed my time at… Cons: Challenges with delivering on technology; Danaher Business System (DBS) can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Outstanding company initially until being bought by Danaher.

Regional Service Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Radiometer America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Initially it was a very friendly and focused company that was… Cons: Lack of new products. Current develoment of new medical device is over 3 years… Advice to Senior Management: Very stringent atmosphere. Morale is very low overall. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Radiometer America.

Worked for Radiometer America? Contribute to the Community!