Reed Elsevier Group
www.reedelsevier.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Very good work life balance

Senior Editor (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

Proswork life balance is extremely good in my area anyway, my managers are very approachable, the company is relatively well resourced.

Conshard to get anything done, some of the people in my area are quite cliquey and hard to get to know, I'm on a maternity contract and there is therefore little job security. I also don't really know if the job is as challenging or as interesting as initially "sold" in the interview.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'm quite happy with the way things are run by management. Most of the managers I have worked with are quite approachable and easygoing, although I do find it hard to get clear, consistent answers at times.

Pleasant internal working environment but sometimes strained relationships with customers were unpleasant to deal with

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Reed Elsevier Group

Pros: Good work/life balance, excellent benefits and supportive colleagues, plus opportunities… Cons: Company's excessive pricing policy in the past and ill-considered outsourcing… Advice to Senior Management: Having been seen to leave 'premiership' paper publishing to rivals… More

Large company with global opportunities

I have been working at Reed Elsevier Group

Pros: The company has a large global footprint. This opens opportunities to… Cons: Those based out of a small regional offices have less… Advice to Senior Management: Employees in remote locations especially those in smaller locations have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Reed Elsevier Group.

Worked for Reed Elsevier Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reed Elsevier Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reed Elsevier Group CEO Erik Engstrom. All reviews posted anonymously by Reed Elsevier Group employees.