There are newer employer reviews for Ricoh

intersting but could have been better

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

I worked at Ricoh

Pros

It was a good gap fill for me during my studies

Cons

No advancement opportunities within the company which turned me off from the company and I had to look outsidee.

reviews filtered by

Run from this place

Former Employee - Grunt
    Former Employee - Grunt

I worked at Ricoh full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Well the job site I was placed at had wonderful people working there. I enjoyed them..

Cons

Wow where to start, I was lied to by my boss about career opportunities. When confronted he lied to me. The only people who stay are the ones who will except low wages and have no place to go. Ricoh lifers are some of the most miserable people I have ever met. The corporate training really sucks. Do not say anything during the training they will two face you...

Advice to Management

Treat your ground workers with respect, we do everything to help the customer and get nothing in return. Please if you are going to make promises keep them..... I would rather be told the truth up front than be lied to outright to my face.

2. Great people, progressive work environment, best for work life flexibility.

I have been working at Ricoh

Pros

Great work environment and wonderful work life balance. Telecommuting is commonly practiced and accepted. Very good team environment and performance management process.

Cons

Salaries and bonuses very low for a high tech company. Poor financials has resulted in ongoing layoffs.

There are newer employer reviews for Ricoh