There are newer employer reviews for SolutionStream

Great place to work!

I have been working at SolutionStream full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people to work with, competitive pay, fun environment, learning opportunities, great management, Best job I have ever had, plan to be here a long time. You feel like people care about you and want to keep you around. Never had lay offs. Lots of opportunities to work on different applications.

Cons

Sometimes clients rather you work at their offices so you may be placed at a different location instead of the main office.

13 Other Employee Reviews for SolutionStream (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for!

I have been working at SolutionStream full-time

Pros

Highly-talented and experienced group of people who have proven ability to deliver fabulous custom software. They are also a lot of fun to work with. Working with many clients, you have the opportunity to develop a breadth of experience that you can't get working for one company.

Cons

If you do not like consulting (often switching from one client to another), then this may not be for you.

The best company I have ever worked for. The company I will retire with.

Current Employee - Private  in  Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Private in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SolutionStream full-time for more than a year

Pros

SolutionStream stood by me with several life events. I always feel appreciated. They have given me a "home" for the long haul. SolutionStream is highly effective, and treats their employees GREAT. I am thankful every day for my job. I love working with the Owners. They listen to my ideas and make me feel valued. They give their employees great holiday gifts by seniority. They gave a 6 year employee a paid trip to Hawaii. SolutionStream Rocks.

Cons

I wish we had an office in Salt Lake.

Share all the great things you do for your employees with the world. Keep engaging with the employees. Even though we are growing (100+ this year) be sure not to loose that small company culture and feeling.

There are newer employer reviews for SolutionStream

Worked for SolutionStream? Contribute to the Community!