Turner Broadcasting
www.turner.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for

Supervisor (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsFlexible culture, always promoting innovation and collaboration. Benefits are great and schedule is pretty flexible. Paid Time Off increases as years go by and you get a good amount of days off. Great training programs and perks.

ConsIt's a little bit hard to move around. The recruitment department is not very effective and the internal opportunities site is not clear enough on salary and hiring manager information so it makes it difficult to decide if a position is good for you or not. You can grow, if you make connections, otherwise you are set to stay in the same place for a long time.

Senior Broadcast Designer

Senior Broadcast Designer (Former Employee)

I worked at Turner Broadcasting full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The People, the people and the people. Some of the best, most talented individuals work with… Cons: It's a corporation and the red tape can sometimes be maddening.… Advice to Senior Management: Follow Ted Turner's lead... make the news the star, not the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Turner Broadcasting full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Its a great company with great benefits, training and perks. Cons: The only con I can think of is the distance… Advice to Senior Management: Need more open communication Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Turner Broadcasting.

Worked for Turner Broadcasting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Turner Broadcasting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Turner Broadcasting CEO John Martin. All reviews posted anonymously by Turner Broadcasting employees.