123Greetings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

123Greetings Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at 123Greetings

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 123Greetings.

Interview

2 phone interviews, one in person interview. I have no other place to input this, so I'll put it here... I had a decent couple of rounds with the sister company, 123Stores.com - I was given a verbal offer 2 weeks ago and I was told that an offer letter was coming very soon, I was pushed off another week, last week and this week the CEO's "cell phone" was cut off, out of service. No way to reach the owner of the company who is in India - I've never had such an awful experience - I turned other offers and other interviews down because I was given a firm commitment that an offer was made and we were just finalizing the benefits and offer letter. I am out of work so 2 weeks putting a job search on hold with the expectation that I was all set is tremendously disappointing. Of course it's possible the business plans changed, but I didn't even get a courtesy call to let me know that.... I would stay away from this company - extremely shady and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Owner asked me if i was single and how old I was.   1 Answer
    • Questions about recruitment strategy/retention strategy   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 123Greetings.

Interview

A bit stringent but comfortable

Negotiation

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 123Greetings (Kolkata (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

telephonic->PI->HR->MD->Managers->Offer

Interview Questions