1st Franklin Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at 1st Franklin Financial

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cornelia, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 1st Franklin Financial (Cornelia, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted very soon after applying to set up an interview. The individual was engaging & personable however unclear as to specific expectations of job applied for. I enjoyed talking with the interviewer except he kept cutting off my answers each time he felt he had enough information. He was open to my questions about the position & company & seemed genuinely vested personally in the company. The salary was not effectively communicated at all online showing $10+ per hour in addition to commission. I was offered minimum wage plus commission; compensation can be lucrative but I personally felt with my years of experience that a higher wage could have been offered. Had I known this before I wouldn't have even considered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe an issue that arose between you and your previous manager that you disagreed on & explain how you handled it.   1 Answer
    • Pick a product that you know about from a former job & sell it to me. (Role play)   1 Answer
    • What was the most difficult or worst part of your previous job.   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 1st Franklin Financial in January 2012.

Interview

I came into their office and applied for a receptionist job. I was a recent college grad who was unemployed and looking for work. I filled out an application and the woman started talking to me about my work history. She seemed impressed because theyre are not many college grads in this town. I went up there after a week to see what my status was. The people there already hired someone and never called me. They refused to take my resume. They just hired "the boss's friend". Just a typical small town company that hires friends instead of qualified candidates. I would not recomend applying unless you are friends with someone there.

Interview Questions