212 Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

212 Inc. Interview Questions

1.7

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 212 Inc..

Interview

Found me online and emailed to invite for an interview. Everyone was very nice and sweet. The interview was very easy. It seems that the work environment would be very positive. Having said that, this job requires door-to-door sales. It seems to be a nicer way of describing door-to-door sales.

Door- to-door sales and odd work hours 12-8pm

Marketing Consultant Interview

Interview

Not worth it because they hire also College graduates. I am not interested in it. College graduates deserve better jobs more freedom of working, rather than starting from an unexpected door to door job. Seriously it hurts alot to me.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 212 Inc. in October 2014.

Interview

They found me on monster. Set up an interview pretty quickly. The interview was pretty straight forward. Came back for a second interview and that was when I figured out that this was a sales role, totally compensation based. The first interview did not mention this. She mentioned sales, but not that it would be pretty much 85% of my job to go out door to door and sell verizon.

Interview Questions

Totally sales job. Company seems like good people, but not what I wanted, or what I thought the position would be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley Hills, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 212 Inc. (Wellesley Hills, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

They reached out to me via phone seeking employees. The morning of my first and second interviews (which we had scheduled less than 24 hours earlier), I got a text from a girl in HR asking me to text or call her to confirm that I'd be coming in for our scheduled interview, which I found strange and overbearing. The interviews themselves were easy and unchallenging. They'll hire anyone who's willing to take the job and is able to hold a conversation, it seems.

Interview Questions

If you have a college degree, you're overqualified. Why? Because the job is selling Verizon Fios door to door.

Application

Interview

They called, interview was set up, and I went in to interview. Very friendly staff, very easy interview. Filled out a questionnaire, then went into meet my interviewer. It was a one on one interview, very relaxed. Got a phone call later that day, to set up a second round interview, but I declined.

Interview Questions

• No questions were unexpected or very difficult, very simple questions.   Answer Question

Compensation was too low.

Anonymous Employee in Wellesley, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 212 Inc. (Wellesley, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a three step interview process. I applied online and was contacted the next day by a Human resource manager in their office. They invited me in for a preliminary interview the following day and I met with one of the managers. They asked me if I wanted to stay for a second interview that same day in the interview and since I had the time I did. The second interview was a lot longer about an hour. After that they told me they would call me by 5pm with the results. They invited me to come in the following day for a third round interview.

Interview Questions

• How much do you think your worth? And why do you think you would do well at a performance based company?   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales Interview

Interview

All are behavioral question, like what is your weakness? are you a good reader? how you think you can benefit our firm...I don't think this is a good choice for entry position, because they are a mature company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 212 Inc. (Wellesley, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

Based on my resume posted online I received a call about a position at a marketing firm also was asked a few quick questions about my work experience . Two days later I had the first interview lasting 15 min with the president of the company to explain my work experience in greater detail and what I thought I could bring to the company. The president stated this was an informal meet and greet. I then received a phone call from the HR manager later that day to schedule a second interview and to tell me I had impressed the president. The second interview was with an associate in the position I would be hired for. It was a walk through of the day to day functions of the position and a break down of exactly how the company operates and relating that position to my previous work experience . It lasted almost two hours. After which I was offered the position pending a drug test. The position ultimately was a door to door sales rep focusing on residential leads from Verizon Fios.

Interview Questions

It appeared to me the only client was Verizon Fios. Also the door to door sales aspect of the position was left out entirely until the second interview. I was under the impression I was being interviewed for a marketing position not a direct door to door sales position working off of almost straight commission to be trained to open my own office to start the recruiting process all over again. I honestly wonder how much commission the average sales associate can make from physically knocking on residential doors offering services from Verizon Fios even if the leads are coming from them.

Marketing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 212 Inc..

Interview

There are total 3 round interviews. The first was easy, Just to know about you. Second was discuss about your anticipation on this position. And the third will be longer to last one day.

Interview Questions

212 Inc. Response

Jun 16, 2014 – HR Manager

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry we didn't move forward together as a company hope that you found what you are looking for. Thanks again!

Entry Level Sale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley Hills, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 212 Inc. (Wellesley Hills, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

Apply it in Monster, get a phone call in the next day, and then set up an interview with hiring manager right away. When you get into 1st interview about 10 min, you will get the result if you can go to the 2nd interview within a day.

Interview Questions

• Not thing unusual, such as why choose this company   1 Answer

Outdoor sale, has to go door-to-door, hate it.