230 Fifth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at 230 Fifth

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 230 Fifth (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

it was not lenghty if you know your knowledge and experience working in the field you pretty much have a big chance to work.they offer a very big opportunity to work

Interview Questions

• how would you know when to bus a table or remove glassware?   1 Answer

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 230 Fifth (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I had confirmed an interview with 230 Fifth but when I showed up the manager was rude and told me he had no clue that I was coming or why I was there. He then asked me if I thought the place was nice and then ended the interview. He would barely look up from his phone for a second to acknowledge me. The staff and especially the manager all had terrible attitudes. Would not recommend applying here.

Banquet Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 230 Fifth in August 2015.

Interview

easy, hardly an interview, informal, owner seemed distracted and uninformed. i was sent immediately upstairs and hired pretty much on the spot. seemed pretty interchangable. the owner didn't make a good impression on me, but i needed the job so I gave the managers my employment information.