AAMCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2017

2.4

Automotive Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tumwater, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AAMCO (Tumwater, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was done over the phone. Owner talked about what he expected and then asked me to tell him a little about myself and my experience. He explained what was expected of the person applying for the position.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAMCO (Charleston, WV) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was face to face and included a review of my work experience with the Branch Manager and S/A Manager. We discussed how my qualifications would contribute to their organizations needs, job requirements, expectations, hours, benefits, work atmosphere, past employment and training. It was a very pleasant experience whether I'm chosen for to be the right candidate or not.

Interview Questions

• What Banking experience I have to offer   1 Answer

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carteret, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAMCO (Carteret, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

They needed someone fast because owner was going on vacation. Hired instantly I told them the salary I needed, they told me that was not a problem because they were a very busy shop. Later found that to be a complete lie.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAMCO (Brandon, FL).

Interview

I sent them a resume, they called asked that I come see them abd hired me on the sopt.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much to it, I wanted 1 week vacation and health insurance reimbursement. I'd already worked in the business for 10 years.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AAMCO (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

This is a small independently owned & operated AAMCO franchise. The interview process was very informal. The franchise operator conducts all interviews personally. When openings occur, uses Craig's List for all job postings because it is free or very low cost. There was no written offer of employment, nor was there/is there a written explanation of compensation, it was all only verbal. Once hired, there was minimal paperwork, only social security information and bank account info for directly depositing weekly pay.

Interview Questions

• Not very difficult questions. Was most interested in how soon could one start working.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating. Offered a set weekly pay with a small percentage paid on business brought in.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAMCO (Richardson, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

It was brief and to the point. The interview took about 30 minutes, and he called me later to offer the job. It mostly consisted of asking about past jobs and how to talk to customers. He did some role planning on fake phone calls.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AAMCO (Horsham, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Very professional

Interview Questions

• None were overly hard just dug around my resume several times   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiaion was easy, the recruiter was very nice and professional

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AAMCO (Tampa, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Very friendly and to the point. The Family that operates the location in Tampa are very professional and considerate of others. It was a very laid back process no hoops to jump through. It only took one phone interview and a one on one personal interview to land the job. very please with the overall experience.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAMCO in January 2010.

Interview

They were more concerned on 1 event than the 15 years of positive experience. They also did not cover any travel expenses. over 400 miles to get there.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AAMCO in April 2008.

Interview

Straight forward one on one interview, and they offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• Explain to me how you would go about selling a customer on "this service" . What are your rebuttals if they say no?   Answer Question