AARC Environmental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at AARC Environmental

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AARC Environmental.

Interview

Had an hour and a half interview with CEO, CEOs son and lawyer where they asked me many questions related to my previous experience. Be aware that the CEO will make comments that may come off slightly condescending, however I determined that maybe due to cultural differences.

Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AARC Environmental (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview went very smoothly. The questions that were asked were typical interview questions that attempted to gauge the type of personality you have. Overall, the interview wasn't too difficult, but I did have to give some of my answers some good thought before speaking.

Environmental Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AARC Environmental (Houston, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

The job interview was one on one. No technical questions were asked to me. The interview lasted for a couple of hours. The process was simple followed by a walk around and introductions to company employees.