ACC Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ACC Limited Interview Questions

3.3

Chemist Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACC Limited (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

The hiring included a written test at a neutral venue in my case it was kolkata. Followed by interview and a little talk about company at Nagpur. They paid TA in cash.

Interview Questions

• Whether I was ready to relocate   1 Answer

Assistant Manager - Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamul (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ACC Limited (Jamul (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Was asked to fill up a general information questionnaire. First round was with the HR Manager. This was followed by a technical round with the Project Manager. The final round of the interview was with the Director project. The travel expenses were reimbursed and free lunch was offered by the company.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on past experience and specific examples of problem solving.   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACC Limited.

Interview

the recruitment drive started with the companies presentation followed by written test, gd and pi.
    written test comprise of both technical and aptitude.
    gd was on the current affairs.
    pi was casual they were seeking for good communication skills.

Interview Questions

• there were certain difficult questions from cre.
      no question from cement   Answer Question

Jonal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jabalpur (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ACC Limited (Jabalpur (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

phone interviews & 1 to 1 interviews

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACC Limited in November 2012.

Interview

It was a campus hiring. Started with a presentation on company profile. There was a written assessment exam conducted by third party. After clearing the same we had group discussion followed by personal interview. At the end of all, the result was announced.

Deputy Manager Interview

Interview

1)shortlist on basis of cgpa
    2) written technical and aptitude test
    3)group discussion
    4)technical and H.R personal interview

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACC Limited (Warangal (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

most of the que were technical,my project details and some general hr quetions

Interview Questions

• unexpected que was that i was asked to speak in hindi,,they asked me some numbers like 49 in hindi   Answer Question

Negotiation

just got details about salary split and i was convinced

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACC Limited (Jamshedpur (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

ritten followed by gd and then interview

Interview Questions

• what is the density of mild steel   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACC Limited (Mumbai (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

First of all, company gives there eligibility criteria and a questionnaire to be filled by the desired candidate. Then it short lists few number of students though process of shortlisting is unknown. The company sends a mail to shortlisted candidates requesting to give an online exam which consists of general aptitude, reasoning and general personal aptitude test usually takes 4-5 hours. Then the company gives a arrival date to the respective college, on that particular date a written test is conducted which consists of 30 marks aptitude an 30 marks technical questions. Results of written test are declared after few minutes and shortlisted candidates are selected for P.I round. After few hours results of selected students are declared.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself apart from your C.V.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The panels of Representative for interview are very frank and they will extract the inner part of you, your branch knowledge, your attitude, communication skill and if you ought to be selected they will surely ask if you are comfortable if placed in remote area.

District In Charge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moradabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at ACC Limited (Moradabad (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

First I had an Interview with the Area Incharge , after One month I was interviewed by Sales Unit Head. After the interview I received the cal from the HR and I joined the Organisation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch your job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate with the Human resource team. Whenever you get an offer always check the cash component and then negotiate with taking the previous employer salary in consideration.