ADM Lab Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADM Lab Tech Interview Questions

Interviews at ADM

1.5

Lab Tech Interview

Interview

Very laid back, come prepared with the assets you will need to impress the interviewers and act professional. The process will be very quick for you if you do these simple things.

Interview Questions

• General questions, asking about about background knowledge in the lab, and how I felt working alone or with others. Overall a very easy going experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ADM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ADM (Cedar Rapids, IA) in November 2012.

Interview

I received a call to set up a phone interview about a week after submitting an application online. The phone interview was with the HR manager and head of the department. I was asked to come to the plant for an interview 3-4 weeks later with the same people. The interview process is pretty casual.

Interview Questions

• Can a supervisor make you work safer?
      If the production line encountered some problem and sent over samples to be tested, would you process those samples or do the routine samples first?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADM (New Braunfels, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Normal interview process. Interview took place in the basement. Interview took about an hour. Interviewers were very friendly. The staff was welcoming. Seems like a friendly company, but not a great place to work if you cannot be on-call on short notice. No unexpected questions were asked. Probably not the best company for you if you have small children or are a single parent as you might have to be on call, work odd hours, and holidays. Interview was fairly informal. I decided it was not the position for me at this time. I would have loved to have worked for the people there, I just decided the unknown hours were not a great fit for my family right now.

Lab Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADM in May 2009.

Interview

People were semi nice but the whole interview was very uncomfortable.