AEG Presents Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AEG Presents Interview Questions

Interviews at AEG Presents

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AEG Presents.

Interview

Applied online through their website, had one phone interview, and then one in person interview. Phone screening was more basic questions about if you know anything about the company, why you want the position, and talk about your experience a little more. In person was more detailed info about the position and if you think you can handle the assigned roles/what relevant experience and skills you have. Received an offer about a day or two after the in person interview.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AEG Presents (Denver, CO) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very intimidating. It felt like I was interviewing to get into Harvard. You sit at a conference table and all of the marketing team sits at the table and just starts hammering questions at you. When they are all staring at you and watching your every move it makes your very nervous. They didn't react to your answers at all or smile and just jotted down notes.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AEG Presents (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

30 minute interview with two marketing managers. Questions about previous experience. Asked to give real world examples of how I would market a show. Asked to described the key analytics and KPIs that I like to use with concert marketing. Asked what experience I had with analytics software like Omniture and Google Analytics.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience do you have in music marketing?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AEG Presents (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Submitted an inquiry on their website. Two weeks later I was contacted by their LA office to fill out and submit answers to a questionnaire. I was contacted the following week by the Finance Manager for a phone interview. About a week later we met in person. The second interview was very conversational and relaxed. I was asked about prior work experience in the Accounting field and my school's major curriculum. Briefly asked about my professional aspirations for myself.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AEG Presents.

Interview

It was very casual and I could immediately tell that it was a casual environment. The questions were straight forward. It was a busy time in the company, but I heard back fairly quickly.

Interactive Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AEG Presents (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Submitted my resume online, was contacted within about a month, interview was the next week, got an email back in about a week after that. Total process took about 1.5 months. The interview was fairly easy for me personally but I had a lot to show them about myself including my website-portfolio that had examples of social media I'd done in the past. It's best to show them that you have a variety of skills in your skill-set.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with our current clients social media to get more fans engaged?   Answer Question

Intern - California Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AEG Presents (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

They sent me a document which they stated was a written interview, and had to be completed in 24 hours from the time which it was sent out.

Interview Questions

• Please explain a time when you solved a problem which your peers couldn't solve.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Standard process and friendly people. Began with a phone interview and then one in-office with four people. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Standard interview questions like solving problems and previous job experience. I received an offer in a few days.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous experience be relevant to this position?   Answer Question

Digital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AEG Presents (London, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

Just had one face to face interview with the marketing head. questions were usual (what is your weakness, what do you think is the next best thing in digital etc.) The head of marketing was friendly. The interview went on for about an hour but there was no conversation about what you can do for the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AEG Presents.

Interview

Interview was relaxed and informal but their was 30 minutes of converstaion. Questions were directed towards my future aspirations in the industry, music industry experience and some detailed questions about my experiences on my resume. Like any interview, prepare through company research and have a solid understanding of your career goals.

Interview Questions

• I see you have experience in budgeting and sponsorship, tell me more about those experiences.   Answer Question