ALTRES Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ALTRES

ALTRES

Application

I interviewed at ALTRES

Interview

The interview process was quick and the employee that contacted me was friendly and very helpful. They offered various positions based on your preferences and were willing to work with you on the work schedules

Interview Questions
  • What nursing positions are you looking for?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ALTRES (Mumbai) in Mar 2020

Interview

It was a short interview . they asked me about my project and after that they went deep into the project and then asked me about myself and my qualification journey.

Interview Questions
  • Code for JDBC. what is requestdispacher.

Anonymous Employee in Kahului, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ALTRES (Kahului, HI) in Mar 2017

Interview

Thorough online process of a few different tests; to see if you know your math, and way around Microsoft Excel. Things like that. If you've been selected, you will be invited in to do a personality type test that runs about 30-1 hr? After that, they will do a short verbal interview with one of the managers, followed by any necessary paperwork.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would be a good fit for the job. What skills do you think would contribute to what you're applying for.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kailua Kona, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ALTRES (Kailua Kona, HI) in Feb 2017

Interview

Started by taking online tests and assessments, received a call to review salary requirements and then within a week met with a company rep and reviewed my resume.Went over available job placements and hiring process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ALTRES (Honolulu, HI)

Interview

Initial interview where you take skill and personality test (computer based) and watch a video to learn about companies values and how to act professional. After the second interview, I was told I was top 3 for 2 vacancies and to expect an offer. Never heard back. Maybe my marital status was reconsidered and he decided I wasn't well suited for the position.

Interview Questions
  • Are you married? Do you have children?
  • Do you mind if I take this call (while answering the phone half a dozen times during the interview)

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALTRES (Honolulu, HI) in Sep 2015

Interview

Altres was very helpful in providing an interview and detailed directions and parking instructions. My interviewer was friendly and helpful. The facility where the interview occurred was clean and professional-appearing.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about previous experience and training.

Application

Interview

typical interview process. Was invited to come in and sit with the employees. Received a call from saying they would not extend and offer and gave a total bs answer as to why. Would not recommend this company to anyone. It is a dead end job. Must admit employees are very nice. Upper management is terrible at judging people and have no idea what they want. They will tell you one thing in an interview and expect something else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ALTRES (Honolulu, HI) in Jan 2015

Interview

Personality test assessed as well as previous experiences. Interview with hiring manager, assistant, and the hiring managers' manager. Called back for another interview. Job offered verbally over the phone however offer was unprofessionally rescinded 24 hours later for trivial reasons. The hiring manager cited that I did not respond in a timely manner although she told me to "take some time to think about it and ask if I had any questions". The offer was rescinded the next day although they gave no warning that an offer expiration was near. They did let me know that there was no other candidates inline and also cited that they wanted to process my drug test before the week was over (taking the drug test the following week would not have been an option?). I wrote a letter to the CEO alerting him to the situation and he apologized for the unprofessional response the managers gave me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ALTRES (Honolulu, HI) in Mar 2013

Interview

The interview process was very detailed. It involved a personality quiz, background check, drug screening, and a verbal interview. The process did not take very long for me, but because it involved an out of state background check, probably longer than normal.

Interview Questions
  • What types of jobs/skills have you had in the past

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ALTRES (Honolulu, HI) in Feb 2013

Interview

Altres is a staffing agency. I saw one of their many RN posts on Craigslist so I sent me resume to them. I got a call the next day for a brief phone interview. They asked about my nursing license, certificates and experiences. I have all of the requirements so there's no problem there. The interviewer told me about a temp job in which a nurse was to give out vaccine shots. They said I might as well take this position while they find something full-time and regular for me. I agreed to it and they had me answer an online exam. The day after I submitted my exam, they called back and told me I didn't have enough experience for a nurse job so all they can offer me are nurse aides jobs. Of all the RN job postings they post up on Craigslist every day, they can't even offer me a nurse job.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews