ATA Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ATA Services

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATA Services (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Hiring manager called same day as app entered screened me and set up interview meeting for next week. supervision of merchandisers. Needed experience from grocery accounts such as Whole Foods etc.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ATA Services (Pleasanton, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Multiple managers, one at a time. Each asked questions they felt had an impact on their departments. Most presented their standards of performance and expectations. They literally lead you down the path and provided you with the answer they wanted to hear. Clearly a group that all were singing from the same hym book. Definitely demanded a cultural fit that played to the owner's view of his company.

Interview Questions

• Self starter? Door opener? Customer pleaser? Loyalty even if you didn't agree...   Answer Question

Poor base salary, terrible benefits, didn't feel management was receptive to experience or change.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ATA Services (Lakewood, CO) in December 2012.

Interview

Easy. Called me after some weeks after applying online. Sat in room with manager and two other employees. Described position, ask me about my experience, offer the job. Wait for background investigation.

Interview Questions

• Would I want to work for the Government?   1 Answer