ATTIK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ATTIK Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ATTIK

Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATTIK.

Interview

Interview with the Creative Director in San Francisco and then the ECD via webcam. The questions are easy, they just want to make sure that you're a "yes man." They want the creative department to be subservient to the whims of the account team so they don't want anyone getting out of line.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATTIK (San Francisco, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview was nothing out of the ordinary asking for background on past experiences. I met with the Account Director, Account Manager, and Strategist. Afterwards, I never got one point of contact to tell me a courtesy yes or no. Extremely rude and unprofessional. Felt like wasted time.

Print Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ATTIK (San Francisco, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

After interviewing they responded back to check my references and if I was interested in the position. I of course said yes and I gave them my references. The day they finished checking my references, a recruiter contacts me about the position which they had just gotten. Needless to say I was upset at the time waste it was for my references to be bothered by the reference check if ATTIK wasn't serious about hiring me.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle and event on press that required pushing the final date out for delivery?   1 Answer