AVMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at AVMS

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AVMS (Fremont, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Reviewed a call from the primary point of contact a week or am after submitting my resume online.

After the initial call, a face:face was scheduled for that week.

I found the interview to be comfortable and the interviewer welcoming and knowledgable, sharing information about the business and the positions currently being filled.

Interview Questions

• The typical questions were asked, while still allowing the overall interview to feel very much like a dialogue.   1 Answer

Audio Visual Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AVMS (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

You meet the regional vice president and director of the property. Review your tech experience in audio and video including internet.It is in a hotel environment. Dress appropriately and clean shaven. Discuss audio experience and clients you have dealt with. Discuss how to deal in high stressful situations under pressure.

Interview Questions

• What has been your experience in AV?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AVMS in April 2012.

Interview

The Hiring interview by Phone Consisted of a 1/2 hour interview by phone, talking about the audio visual industry and how much knowledge you had in it, they did not ask questions that were not relevant to the field of hotel audio visual support, ie. No dumb questions.

The second interview was with the two CEO's who run the company. This was probably an exception to the rule, due to the hotel switching over A/V providers (It was a new account). The interview was very easy going and felt more like you were just talking to other technicians who work in the field, You could tell that they knew what they were doing.