Accounting Principals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accounting Principals Interview Questions

Interviews at Accounting Principals

2.2

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accounting Principals in March 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was a one on one discussion with a recruitment manager. They basically ask about your background such as education and work history. They also seek to find out what your interests are so that they can "pair you with the best hiring company". In ending, based on the positions you are interested in, they will let you know if you have to do a proficiency test. In my case this was an excel proficiency test. There is a basic test and an advanced one that is given after. On completion of the tests, they let you know your score.

Interview Questions

• What type of position are you looking for?   4 Answers

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accounting Principals (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Very thorough screening process. Met with representative of Accounting Principals and Ajilon Personnel as they were in the same office. My representative was very attentive to my needs and kept me informed as to what he was doing on my behalf.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accounting Principals (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, after 3 days, got a phone call and set a in person interview. Made a copy of your resume and brought photo ID.
    Went through resume and working experiences, your salary range.
    After that, filled a lot of paperwork such as W-4, drug test, background check.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accounting Principals (Portland, OR) in January 2018.

Interview

My resume was thoroughly reviewed. My skills were assessed. My desires as far as where I wanted to work, whether I wanted temp to permanent placement, and the duties I wanted to perform at work were addressed.

Interview Questions

• How long do you want to commute?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accounting Principals (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and I was called in for an interview. They asked me very basic questions nothing difficult. After the interview got over, I was asked to fill in a bunch of papers. I took my time to fill in these papers. The interviewer never got back to me. I sent a few emails trying to follow up and no response. It was a waste of time.

Interviewee Interview

Interview

they brought me in to talk to me

Interview Questions

i wasn't able to start when they wanted me to

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accounting Principals (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very standard interview process. No questions came as too much of a surprise. It was first a phone interview, followed by an in person. The in person recruiter was very nice and chipper. I had a lot of questions and seemed fairly knowledgable about the industry and the company so it made the process smooth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate much in an intern position. Basically a take or leave kind of situation.

Business Dev Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accounting Principals.

Interview

Went well, easy to talk with about the role and what was expected of a BDM. Overall a great interview process- Met with 3+ people during the on site interview

Interview Questions

• what makes you want to join our team at Accounting Principals?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accounting Principals (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

Met multiple people, currently in the role and of management. The process was two steps because they asked me to return in order to meet a member of senior management.

Mortgage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accounting Principals (La Jolla, CA).

Interview

Had to sign a stack of paperwork, which really should have been done after an offer. After interview, ZERO follow up with me. Knew I didn't get the job when they slapped on an ad the next day! WASTE OF TIME.

Interview Questions

• they asked several questions   1 Answer

Accounting Principals Response

Feb 22, 2018 – Marketing Coordinator

We'd like to apologize about the experience you had at our San Diego branch. If you'd like to contact us further, please reach out to us at ap@adeccoinfo.com so that we can assist.