AdAsia Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AdAsia Communications Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AdAsia Communications

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AdAsia Communications (Englewood, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

I went in and met with the manager. He basically went through my resume and told me what the internship program looks like. It was a very easy interview. No hard questions at all. I never received any response from them even if I wrote a follow-up email.

Any Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AdAsia Communications (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

There was a career fair for Asians in NYC. I didn't know about this company until I actually got to the fair. I spoke with the people at the booth, but they were being inconsistent about the qualifications of the positions they were offering.

Interview Questions

• They look for people with a MBA degree and work experience for an entry level position. I don't know if they ever wanted to hire someone in the first place.   Answer Question

Marketing Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdAsia Communications (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

How do you describe your personality?

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AdAsia Communications in September 2008.

Interview

quite straight forward

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AdAsia Communications (Berlin (Germany)) in September 2014.

Interview

Bi Consulting questions one telephone interview, presentation and customer meet and a qualification tests

. What is referential Integrity?

2. Display the names of the employees who earn highest salary in their respective departments.
    SQL> select ename,sal,deptno from emp e where sal in(select max(sal) from emp m where m.deptno = e.deptno);

3. Find out top 5 earners of company.
    SQL> select * from (select * from emp order by sal desc) where rownum <= 5;

4. Display the Employee name and Managers names.
    SQL> select e.ename employee, m.ename manager from emp e, emp m where m.empno=e.mgr;

Negotiation

. What is referential Integrity?

3. Find out top 5 earners of company.
    SQL> select * from (select * from emp order by sal desc) where rownum <= 5;

4. Display the Employee name and Managers names.