Adani Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adani Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adani Group

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adani Group (Kolkata (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was an informal but very long meeting arranged in a very good hotel over lunch etc. The interviewer explained in details about the company, job profile, the challenges and tasks required to be taken up in the job, location of job and salary.

Interview Questions

• The conversation regarding empowerment, integrity and ethics were the most important ones.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adani Group (Ranchi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Group Discussion, Interview. There was a group discussion on a general topic. Based on the discussion candidates were shortlisted, afterwards one by one candidates were called for interview. The personal interview was conducted by a panel of Senior HR leaders. After the interview there was a waiting list which was confirmed after a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself, how will you conduct events in organization, why did you choose human resources,   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durg (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adani Group (Durg (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Selected by campus recruitment. Technical written and aptitude test, followed by GD. Then technical and HR interview and final results. Post that company follows you n gives u joining. One of the best companies to learn

Interview Questions

• Explain Rankine Cycle and method to increase efficiencies?   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adani Group (Surat (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

it was a campus placement....they had technical and IQ tests first
    then they had a GD....

and the final round consisted on panel interview... both hr and technical