Adglobal360 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adglobal360 Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adglobal360

Social Thoughtsmith Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adglobal360 (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview is pretty easy however, they will call you at least thrice to their office. This becomes a little irritating at times. Having said that, the people who interview are extremely cordial. In fact, Dev is one of the most friendly interviewers I have ever met.

Interview Questions

• What is branding?   Answer Question
    • How do you go about with Facebook handling? Keep your numbers handy as a lot of questions are going to revolve around the same.   Answer Question

SEO Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adglobal360 (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Fairly simple interview

SEO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adglobal360 (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

There are two rounds, Technical & HR. First you will Interviewed with Manager label guy for Technical after that HR round for salaries and all. After all these you will got a offer.

Channel Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adglobal360 (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

I had heard about this company from my friends. Then I went to company's website and forwarded my CV to the HR. Then after that I got the call from them where my first was kind of introduction round over phone then they called me up the next day for interview. There I met with the co-Founder and then with HR head for final negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself. How do you pitch your product to your clients?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't bargain but anyone who has got the skills can negotiate and there would be no objection to that.

SEO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adglobal360 (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Generic and Technical questions related to my field were asked. It went for approx. 30 mins and the result was communicated the next day. It was not very difficult one.