Aditya Birla Nuvo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aditya Birla Nuvo Interview Questions

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aditya Birla Nuvo

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aditya Birla Nuvo (New Delhi (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

it was divided into 2 parts -HR interview and a technical interview each occuring one after the other .
    after interviewing all the candidates ,they too a few minutes to themselves and announced the results .They had specified to take around 4-5 candidates but only took 2 only possibly as they thought that they are paying more as most of the candidates were above mark

Interview Questions

• In HR interview- First i was asked about myself-where i am from, about my family, get through of my cv, asking about my strengths and weakness, about my projects at college , get through of the company and kind of exposure that will be provided during the on-job training.
      In Technical interview- I was asked whether i made any girl friends,about counts and denier, about my personality and to define myself in one line, and specifically about my college life and the courses pursued by me.
      Answer Question

GET Interview

Interview

Was good

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aditya Birla Nuvo (New Delhi (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

3 face to face interviews with area manager, operations manager and national head respectively. One additional phone interview by HR .First round consisted of a written test which covered logical reasoning, mathematics, customer service and personality traits. All the face to face interviews had questions relating to business development and customer service. Understanding of P&L was another topic the interviewers were keen to hear about. The three interviews happened in a span of 4 weeks.Interviews lasted from 15 minutes to 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• My knowledge of the organization.
      Why I wanted to quit my present job?
      What would i understand by a point of view when it comes to retail business?
      Ways to improve business and to reach more client base.
      Some specific questions about retail terminologies
      Answer Question

Buying Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aditya Birla Nuvo (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of a presentation by the company, followed by a group discussion among the job applicants. Finally those selected after the group discussion went through a personal interview round covering discussions on technicalities of the field and about the applicant's personal background.

Interview Questions

• How would you plan a new season's collection? How would you plan the buying process?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aditya Birla Nuvo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

I got internal promotion by clearing Lera Exam held for employees who already were working for more than 1year

Interview Questions

• Customer service is more important or the product quality.   1 Answer
    • Why should my juniors work with the company even after getting double salary from other employers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Outsiders always get higher packages than the employees internally promoted.

Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aditya Birla Nuvo in April 2010.

Interview

Pretty intense interview. Lots of tests all the time

Interview Questions

• Explain an situation where a customer was irate at you   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes, they were willing to neogotiate

CCA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aditya Birla Nuvo (Lucknow (India)) in December 2008.

Interview

walkin interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

its really gud company and had a gud environment to work with.

Office Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jagdishpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aditya Birla Nuvo (Jagdishpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

I was working with my previous employer Dandeli Steel & Ferro Alloys Ltd, Dandeli, Karnataka as 'Steno Secretary'. I used to read INDIAN EXPRESS. One day I saw vacancies published and applied for the post. I got interview call in July 1990. Attended interview. There were 40-50 candidates out of which they required 3-4 personnel. I stood first in all type of tests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were panel of 5 personnels. They were negotiating like a person negotiated with vegetable vendor. They mislead me and informed me on rough paper that this will be my salary but when I joined things appeared different.

Senior Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aditya Birla Nuvo (Pune (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

GD, Personnel interview and work experience

Negotiation

salary