Advance Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advance Partners

Sort:

Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Advance Partners (Beachwood, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Very bizarre and weird interview!! Interviewed by a panel of 4 people! Totally unnecessary really, for such a small position such as a Invoicing Representative. I was questioned about each job I held on my resume for more than an hour, but never did anyone on this panel ever mention anything about the position I applied for. I admit, my resume was impressive. In fact, I believe too impressive I guess for this panel. I interviewed for this position 3 months ago and the position is still sitting on their website. That's strange. I was very hesitant to go on this interview. I wasn't made an offer. I'm actually glad I wasn't made an offer. I just wished I listened to my instincts and not wasted my time going on this interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I moved to Cleveland from another state.   Answer Question
    • They drilled me about all the jobs on my resume but never explained anything to me about the position I interviewed for.   Answer Question
    • I was asked if I was going to purchase a car. I thought this was bizzare!   Answer Question