Ajulia Executive Search Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ajulia Executive Search

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ajulia Executive Search (North Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

I applied and received a call pretty fast. They sent an email and calendar invite reminding me of the time and that I should bring copies of my resume. Interviewed by upper management who explained the job + benefits. They explain the job over the phone and when you go in. Initial interview was followed by a phone call to test my phone skills then an observation after which I received an offer. Overall it was friendly and positive.

Interview Questions

• It's a recruiting job, are you comfortable talking to people all the time? Whether it be over the phone or via e-mail   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ajulia Executive Search (North Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Took about five minutes. Boss was nice and sold the company as a great fit for me. He explained the company but didn’t explain the fact that I wouldn’t be trained very well. He is a nice Christian man and was caring.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was good with people.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ajulia Executive Search (North Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

If you got a call from Ajulia? Then you got the job. It is pretty easy. You have to meet 5 different people in the Lunch/break/conference room and the Big Boss?

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ajulia Executive Search (North Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

You meet with 3 different people............1st is usually one of the recruiters that have been there for a little bit and they will ask you a few meaningless questions. Next you'll meet with one of the Sales people who will seem like they are important and finally you'll meet with owner. You "interview" will be held right there in the middle of the office lol. It's one big room with about 15 recruiters sitting in an open area (no cubicles) and that is where the interview is held until the big guy comes to see you and then you go into the little meeting room/Break Room/Kitchen where people will be walking in and out to get a drink or heat up their lunch. No background check, no reference check, no drug test

Interview Questions

• very basic.....tell me about your past jobs, are you good on the computer (researching), have to enjoy talking to people so be sure to present yourself as a people person. I have NEVER seen someone go on an interview there and NOT get the job! If you got an interview, you got the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. He tells you about the job and tells you to think about it and call him back if you are interested.....you start the next week

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ajulia Executive Search (North Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Sat down with 3 different people to try and convince me to be an independent contractor so that they did not have to pay taxes. Tried to convince me that i could have the "whole $500" each week. (I guess they have never heard of doing taxes each year) then i sat in a tiny "break room" that had 3! mini fridges and 2! old microwaves! really? this is where you bring people to meet? It then ended with a notepad demonstration by the original "boss" of the company . No Drug Test no background Check, No reference check, every one there looked very sad, well the ones that were watching tv on their phones.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to be an independent contractor   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ajulia Executive Search (North Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

2 phone interviews
    3 face to face interview
    Many questions were asked about my background. I was asked about my strengths and why I am I good fit. I was asked about my phone skills and research skills. Very friendly group who interviewed me. I felt confortable with the entire process.

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ajulia Executive Search (North Brunswick, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

sales pitch, met with 3 different people who just basically told me job description. i never had to answer questions about me or my history. how do they know if i know what i am doing?

Interview Questions

• do you want to be an independent consultant> you will get all 500 bucks   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ajulia Executive Search (North Brunswick, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

not much. i responded to an add, got a call that said most of your time will be on the phone and emailing and the other half searching for resumes. then asked if this is something i was interested in. i said yes because i needed a job, little did i know then. after the phone i went into the office and met 3 people who didn't really ask me anything about my knowledge except can i do the job? can i work the phone? and can i email? no background check or drug test and no skill tests

Interview Questions

• Can I handle calling people all day?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ajulia Executive Search (Franklin, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Met in a dingy room at a broken table, between the refrigerator and the microwave. Very unprofessional atmosphere. Never asked for position, was not at all what I thought it would be.

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ajulia Executive Search (North Brunswick, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Met in a small multipurpose room (i.e. lunch, break, kitchen, reading, yoga, etc. room). People were coming in to wash their dishes in the sink that was leaning off the wall. There was a rotten food smell, perhaps coming from the 2 college dorm-size mini fridges in there.

Interview Questions

• "Can you be on the phones and do you know computers?" [sic]
      The CEO drew a pie chart on a piece of paper to demonstrate how much money he would make off of you placing candidates.
      No background check.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it. $500 flat per week.