Alcone Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alcone Marketing

Experiential Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alcone Marketing (Irvine, CA).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the next day by the Manager of Experiential Marketing. No phone interview, just 2 in-person interviews with the VP of Experiential and two Managers. The VP interview was very casual and talked about the position and my qualifications. Later, I met with two Managers who weren't too prepared. No questions prepared...they just kind of winged it. Very laid-back overall and it wasn't too intense. After discussing my background and examples of my involvement with experiential marketing, we were finished within 40 minutes. No interview follow-up from any 3 of the people I interviewed with. You will not know if you are moving forward or if they declined you until you reach out to them.

N/A Interview

Interview

Very friendly, welcoming, and warm. Low-stress, interested in getting to know me as a person and how my values fit with the organization. I met with senior-level management and they were all very encouraging, welcoming, and friendly. I got the sense immediately that Alcone is the kind of place where smart, driven people work. It's a place where you can grow and build your career. Those aspects appealed to me most.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing about you that your resume doesn't tell us?   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alcone Marketing (Irvine, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

It was very casual and informative. I met with one of the senior creatives in his office and we just talked for almost an hour. It was less about my work, because he said that already go me in the door, and more about a culture and fit. I found the interview style very collaborative and informative.

Interview Questions

• What is the work I'm most proud of.   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alcone Marketing.

Interview

I was introduced to the company through my college's internship fair. They contacted me a few weeks later for an interview. I interviewed with their VP for about 45 minutes on campus. The questions ranged from the typical (Tell me about yourself) to more obscure questions (What is the one quality your friends wished you had). I was then called in for a second round case interview in the CT office. I was given the case ahead of time and asked to prepare a promotional event based on the case information. The second round consisted of me presenting the case solution and then 1:1 sessions with three project managers during which I had an opportunity to ask questions about the brands they managed etc.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing your friends would want to change about you?   Answer Question