Alfi Business Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Alfi Business Partners

2.3

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alfi Business Partners (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call a few days later from HR to go over what I was looking for and when we can schedule a meeting with the manager. I came in the building and filled an application at the front desk. I was the only one in the lobby besides the receptionist.

10 minutes later the manager called me, we discussed my schedule and asked me what attracted me to the company. I told him I enjoyed the culture and that sales was involved.. All my professors and counselors told me sales is good to have in the resume when applying for jobs in the future.

I was invited back for a second round. It's a full day with the account manager and we went to an event for Verizon. She went over salary and my responsibilities. I realized it required a lot of effort and time for the position. It was self explanatory.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alfi Business Partners (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

The initial interview was 10-15 minutes, in which they ask about your background, work experience, education, and personal qualities. After, the employer gives you a brief description about the company and its role with its clients. After the brief description, the interview questions were about why would you see yourself working for this company, and what do you have to offer to the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are best fit for Alfi Business Partners?   Answer Question

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alfi Business Partners (Hoboken, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

interview process is in three stages.
    a brief 1st round interview with the manager
    2nd round a whole day interview where u shadow a coperate trainer you get to see what is expected of you day to day in the feild. you are allowed to ask as many questions as you like. at lunch time they do what they refer to as a lunch time break down. which basically shows you the structure of the business
    3rd round lets u know if u got the job or not

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alfi Business Partners (Hoboken, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

First round interview is very quick, probably around 10-20 minutes, all of the questions were very basic. Next round, you spend an entire day shadowing a training manager. Finally, a third round interview that is more in depth.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alfi Business Partners (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

first round was about 10 min second day was a day of observation and then a 3rd interview it was great I couldn't wait to start my first day

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alfi Business Partners.

Interview

First round was a brief 10 minute face to face interview. Second round was a day of observation followed by a third round interview at the end of the day. The process itself was smooth and streamlined experience.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alfi Business Partners (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

1st part of the process was a phone screening with HR,then after that they set up a face to face interview with me two days after. I met with management and he explained the company,their mission and that they were looking for someone with good communication skills.

They mentioned after the interview that they would call me back if they thought I was the best candidate from the rest. The lobby was mixed, I am guessing they're looking for different positions.

Unfortunately, I did not receive a phone call. It was a regular interview,but the lobby was nicely decorated for the holidays.

Interview Questions

• What excites you the most about the description of the position?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alfi Business Partners (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a very quick stearn Interview it only to 20-30min for its initial Interview. Very professional, and detailed description. The HR Manager was very welcoming and explained everything about the position.

Customer Representative Interview

Application

Interview

Waited in room with many others to be finally called in. Room was packed with potential employees with not enough seats for all. The interviewer advised tthat hey work with companies like Verizon. When I asked if there were any benefits, he would not disclose any details. They would require me to go to an 2nd interview and work from 12 to 8 pm and my time would not be paid. Of course I walked out. Entry level customer service/telemarketing scam.

Customer Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alfi Business Partners (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

The first part of the interview was very quick and I was just asked your basic questions. The thing I did not know and Was not aware of prior to the interview was a 3 part interview. I was asked if I was able to spend a whole day the very next with the team and just shadow everyone. I said yes but for the following week because I was thrown off last minute. Unfortunately I would not be attending the full day interview. I was not expecting to be selling anything as a customer representative. They should really mention these sorts of things before even applying.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from everyone else we interview today?   Answer Question

Wasn't interested in selling door to door