Allegis Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Allegis Corporation

3.1

Experienced Transcriptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Hill, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegis Corporation (South Hill, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

Online application takes you from Glassdoor to Allegis site, where there's a pretty extensive questionnaire. Doing well on this gets you an emailed link to a grammar/spelling test. After review of test results, assuming you did well, you're again sent an email with a link to sample audio and materials related to formatting, style, etc. Although the audio sample is only a few minutes long, transcription takes about an hour if you're careful to review the additional material. Doing well after submission of transcription gets you another email with an invitation to schedule an interview. This is done online through an automated Allegis reservation process. After submitting sample audio, watch your email like a hawk so you can respond to the interview invitation quickly, as the slots fill up fast. The entire process from application to end of interview takes less than a week if you're checking your email regularly and responding to each new message promptly. Read everything carefully and follow directions EXACTLY. There are a lot of people applying for these positions and a small error can get you booted. If you fail the process you're allowed to reapply in six months. This is the second time I've applied; the first time I failed before the interview NOT because I wasn't qualified, but because I goofed on initial faxing of signed paperwork. Make sure you're able to receive things like NDAs, sign them (I use Adobe esignature thingy), and get them back to Allegis right away, exactly the way they ask for them. I'm doing the interview in a few days and will edit this (if I'm able) to reflect the outcome (hired/not hired). For now I'm putting "not hired," but I don't think that'll be the result. I'm very qualified.

Interview Questions

• What's your overall experience with types of audio/transcription? How comfortable are you with [types/contexts\quality of audio]?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allegis Corporation in January 2017.

Interview

Over the phone and very brief, questions were direct and straight forward, the interviewer was very soft spoken which made me feel comfortable in becoming a team member of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be the best fit for the position   1 Answer

Insurance Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allegis Corporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

Informal interview with managing partner and other consultant. Very strong emphasis on advanced planning techniques. Executive benefit solutions and buy-sell agreements were a primary focus. Estate planning and wealth transfer were not emphasized nearly as much. Interviewers were very knowledgeable - these were people who know the business (not just recruiters). Seemed like a very stable and supportive work environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of the advanced executive bonus planning techniques you have used.   Answer Question

Training and Development Specialist Interview

Interview

I was contacted via auto responder email. Every step after that was through automated email. When I attempted to respond my email was kicked back. When I called the 800 number I got an automated message. I received an email telling me to take a pre-screening test. This is where it became clear that this was a scam. The test was preceded with a prompt asking me to pay for a study guide. A staffing agency should never ask you to pay for anything up front. The client pays when a candidate is hired. Unsurprisingly, I never received a call for that phone screen. 100% scam. I'm not sure what they're going to do with my information, but I was never being considered for a position. Run from this company.

Enterprise Architecture Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allegis Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Quick and efficient. They were focused and responsive. I found the hiring manager to be concise and knowing the culture I would be placed in, they were specific about it and the challenges that would be present. It was a great opportunity and efficient process to get into the role. It made the transition much easier when I arrived on location.

Interview Questions

• Experience and ability to handle conflict. STAR responses worked best.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Over all it was moderate interview with basic java questions. More on oops concepts and multi threading. Concentrate on your communication skills as well. Data base and frame works are also should be good.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegis Corporation (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

First round is Group Discussion, then followed by tecnical and HR rounds.They expected 70% and above in academics due to huge crowd accompanied there.There were 10 members in one group of GD.

Network Engineer L1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allegis Corporation (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

the process starts with a 15 candidates interviewed together.. .basically they ask about yourself ...when u are answering ur fluency in English is evaluated and grammatical mistakes is checked best prepare in advance what would u say and practice ur fluency

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allegis Corporation (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview had 2 rounds, intial introduction round where 10 people introduced about then for a minute. Second round was HR round, where I was interviewed for 40 minutes. There basic details. I finished my interview and I did quite good. But it's been 1.5 month but I haven't got any details about the selection.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join recruiter post as you have done BCA ?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allegis Corporation (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1st round- there was a face to face interview with HR (mostly introduction and discussion about the company overview)
    2nd round- Manager round (asked some situational question and also asked me to take him through my work experience)
    3rd- Half day process (shadowing)

Interview Questions

• What are the challenges that you faced and able to overcome it?
      Why do you want to work as a Recruiter?
      What is your expectation from this job?   Answer Question