Alliance to Save Energy (ASE) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alliance to Save Energy (ASE) Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alliance to Save Energy (ASE)

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliance to Save Energy (ASE).

Interview

Completed the process though a phone interview since I was not based in DC. Also asked for a follow up writing sample. Most people applying for an intern position come in for an in-person interview. Once offered the position, completed a standard application form (experience, references, schools, etc).

Interview Questions

• Questions were basic interview questions: tell us about yourself, why do you think you are fit for this job, tell us about your experience with energy efficiency, etc.   Answer Question

Local Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance to Save Energy (ASE) (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied by sending in my cover letter and resume via email. Human Resources got back to me pretty soon thereafter. There were two rounds of interviews: a phone call and an in-person interview. The phone call was a conference call with the whole team of staff, as well as the in-person interview. They were professional the whole time and answered all of my questions regarding the job. They were flexible in my pay rate as well.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in education?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alliance to Save Energy (ASE) in February 2015.

Interview

Straight forward interview. First round with the intern coordinator and second round with the specific team. Interviews were more of a discussion than a question-and-answer format, talking about the mission of the org, the tasks of the job, etc. The whole process from initial referral to an offer lasted about 2 months.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance to Save Energy (ASE) (Long Beach, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Submitted everything online, and was contacted by email, process took about 2 weeks. The interview was conducted in a panel style with all the current interns and their lead conducting the interview. The interview itself took about 25 to 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• They asked for a project proposal that fell in line with their goals   Answer Question

Conservation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance to Save Energy (ASE) in December 2010.

Interview

very systematic interview. pre determined questions. asked about how can perform in a group

Interview Questions

• if one of your team members was not completing their tasks, what do you do?   Answer Question

Green Campus Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alliance to Save Energy (ASE) in May 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed on my college campus for a position as a Green Intern in the UC system. The professional staff is wonderful, very nice and friendly. The interviews were by phone and in person and I was offered a position soon after.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be the right fit for this position?   Answer Question