Allyis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allyis Interview Questions

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allyis.

Interview

After brief phone call with hiring manager, I was invited to on-site interview. It was a technical interview with one tech manager. Two are coding based questions and one is brain tease question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allyis (Kirkland, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a requiter, My first interviewer didn't show up for the interview. My rescheduled interviewer was texting/on a call for 40 min of my 60 minute interview. Then as we neared the end it seemed anxious. Then informed me that he had another meeting in the same room, to which the next person was early. causing us to rush even more.

I was asked 3 coding questions.

Interview Questions

• create a code that when given ints will reverse the order and display them.

2. was create a chess board with alternating black and white squares 8x8.

3. the last question was about software design patterns   1 Answer

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allyis (Kirkland, WA).

Interview

I got call from them. they will talk more about allyis, asked more about me, and set up the in-person interview. after in-person interview, I got the job about 20 mins later.

Interview Questions

• some questions about algorithms   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allyis.

Interview

I applied online then I had phone screen interview with a recruiter. After few days they invited me for a face to face technical interview with one person for one hour.

Interview Questions

• write algorithm to reverse given number. 123->321, 120->21   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allyis.

Interview

Just normal technique interview in their office for about 1 hour. asked to write code on the white board. The manager looked very busy, and had nothing else to say or ask except the code questions and what your answer is. He asked about three questions, how to reverse words in string, how to reverse an integer,count how many 1s in an integer when change it to binary.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allyis (Kirkland, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was so bad interview, Interviewer just looking for mistake. He start asking question until I made mistake and then he stopped asking! And guess what?! They told me you are not fit for us because you are not good in speaking!

Interview Questions

• Asking question and I should write some code on white board!   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allyis (Redmond, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

This recruiter at this company just screened my resume and sent me directly to the client for a real interview. I got an offer one day after and it was a little bit difficult to negotiate the final rate.

Interview Questions

• Write a function to check if the input number is power of 2.   Answer Question

Content Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Allyis (Kirkland, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

Allyis is named one of the best mid-sized companies to work for in Washington and its reputation is well deserved. The people there were very friendly and the interviewing managers were no exception. The interview was a bit casual but I can tell they were serious about finding the right candidate for the job. They talked briefly about the company, the services and products they offer, their work and the specific project that I'll be working on should I get hired. The interview lasted one hour and there were a lot of behavioral-based questions. I guess they want to see how well the candidate would get along with other people. I didn't have a lot of experience with interviews so I didn't fare well. Had I known the questions beforehand, I'm sure it would do a much better job. Here are some questions that I was asked, hopefully it'll help the next person applying for this company.

-Have you ever had to deal with a difficult person? If so, what did you do?
    -Have you had any experience where communication helped?
    -What do you do when you have two assignments due at the same time?
    -How do you handle criticism?
    -What do you do when you're not sure about the assignments you were given?

There were more, but that's all I remember. Good luck!!