Alpha Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 28, 2017

2.0

Street Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alpha Media (Peoria, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was basically just for the head of the department to get to know your personality. They are looking for fun, outgoing people who are able to express themselves in public.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to lift 50lbs?   1 Answer

Network Administrator Tier I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alpha Media (Portland, OR).

Interview

There isn't much of an interview process to describe, unfortunately. I had submitted my cover letter and resume as requested, and was contacted via email by the Corporate IT Manager. He asked me to reply with a list of times I would be available in the next few business days to discuss what I might bring to the position. I responded within the hour and basically told him that any time/day would work for me, and that I'd be happy to talk at a time that worked best for him. Never heard back. Sent another email. Again, nothing. Waited a few more days and checked the website, and the position was no longer available. If they treat you like this at the very beginning of the interviewing process, I can only imagine what it would be like to work there. I was pretty upset at first, but now it feels like I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• They only asked me to reply with a time to talk about the position (was told it would take ~30 minutes)   1 Answer

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alpha Media (Portland, OR) in December 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interview process at Alpha usually consists of several one on one interviews followed by a group panel. Timeliness of interviews and the whole process is actually quite quick. From the resume and announcements to the decision is usually 2-3 weeks. They work at getting people in the door and if they are a good fit, hiring them and getting them to work.

Interview Questions

• If you were had to take several record executives to the airport and they asked about their song and how you felt about it, how would you answer ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one.

Promotions Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alpha Media (Portland, OR) in August 2010.

Interview

Job was listed on Criag's List. I submitted a letter or interest and resume via email. I was called in to fill out an application and interview with the company's Marketing Director and Promotions Coordinator. They were friendly and welcoming and asked me about my interest in the job and my experience and skills.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable driving a big truck?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received a phone call in which the Marketing Director offered me a job, but was unable to pay my requested wage.