- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- Australia - All Cities
- - New South Wales
- - Sydney, Australia Area
- - Queensland
- - Brisbane, Australia Area
- - Victoria
- - Melbourne, Australia Area
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - London, ON, Canada Area
- Hong Kong - All Cities
- - Yung Shue Wan, Hong Kong Area
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai, India Area
- Malaysia - All Cities
- - Kuala Lumpur
- - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Area
- Netherlands - All Cities
- - South Holland
- - The Hague, Netherlands Area
- Pakistan - All Cities
- - Punjab
- - Lahore, Pakistan Area
- Singapore - All Cities
- - Singapore, Singapore Area
- South Africa - All Cities
- - North-West
- - Sydney
- United Arab Emirates - All Cities
- - Abu Dhabi
- - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Area
- - Dubai
- - Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Ambition Group
I interviewed at Ambition Group
Multiple rounds of interview with various teams focusing on specialized area of recruitment. Lengthy interviews but useful to understand the culture better. Interviews tend to incorporate discussion over calls and in-person chats.
- Why Ambition? Why recruitment? Tell me about yourself?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ambition Group (Melbourne) in Mar 2019
A couple of steps as face to face interview. Nice and approachable people, seem to have a high performing and hard working team. Fairly smooth process and was able to get feedback quickly.
- Recruitment process end to end and how hard you’re will to work
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
I applied online. I interviewed at Ambition Group (London, England, England)
Very thorough. more than one interview with more senior people each time. Was in depth but perhaps a bit over the top for a fairly entry level position. Nice company though and people were friendly and driven
- Past experience and future aims
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ambition Group (Hong Kong) in Apr 2018
2 rounds, I cold called one of the Managing Consultants within BFS Division myself to get a first round interview. First round involved meeting a Managing Consultant and the Associate Director of BFS Division . Second round involved meeting the Director of BFS Division & the MD of the whole HK office
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
I applied online. I interviewed at Ambition Group (Sydney)
The worst interview experience ever , I was humiliated, and cut in the middle of what i was talking in the initial 5 minutes of the interview by using "not interested in listing" words (repeated multiple times) in the interview that lasted 11 minutes. May be the internal management of the Agency demands too much or they want to employ slaves.
- Why do you want to leave your current job? The company you are working for is too small.. strange? Why does your designation not have "Senior" to it. Please explain about the targets... after 30 seconds, not interested in hearing about your targets . Why do you want a job security, you don't require it - like someone will be sponsoring me for lifetime. You will be informed within two weeks if shortlisted - after this sort of a behavior would you expect to be contacted again? A very Demeaning experience.
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ambition Group in Aug 2017
It was a group assessment of 7 to 8 candidate. 2 individual assessments and 2 group assessment. Group Rounds: 1) Selecting a suitable candidate and presenting, 2) Debate. Individuals: 1) Drafting an email on selling a candidate, 2) McQuaig Test.
- No questions were asked. the preliminary phone interview was done before being selected for the assessment round.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ambition Group (Singapore) in Jun 2016
I applied through the "Career" section on their website and got an email invitation to a brief phone interview in a few days. The interview lasted no longer than 15 minutes. They asked me mostly about what do I know about recruitment industry, why do I want to work in this specific industry, how I imagine myself what a recruitment consultant does on a day to day basis, what salary would i expect to earn in this position.
Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong
I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Ambition Group (Hong Kong) in Jan 2014
went in with the "academy" first round was a screening phone call, then half day group activities that include an IQ test of sorts. last round is with the MD and direct bosses, about 4-5 rounds total
- Q: how do you sell a product?
Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ambition Group (Hong Kong) in Jan 2009
3 interviews in total First round - HR kind of person responsible for training Second round - team manager Third round - Director Focus on your soft skills of communication and interacting, most of all, this is a business of building trust with your clients, and getting people buy into you. Ask about your ambition, motivation, aspiration. More about solid experience and track record of how you attain your goal or target in past work experience. Demonstrate you are very driven, target oriented, very up beat and outgoing. People and culture: most of the recruitment firms are the same, sales oriented, customer and service oriented, be a hard worker and be focused in your recruiting process.
- What motivate you to work every day?