Ambition Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ambition Group

Ambition Group

Application

I interviewed at Ambition Group

Interview

Multiple rounds of interview with various teams focusing on specialized area of recruitment. Lengthy interviews but useful to understand the culture better. Interviews tend to incorporate discussion over calls and in-person chats.

Interview Questions
  • Why Ambition? Why recruitment? Tell me about yourself?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ambition Group (Melbourne) in Mar 2019

Interview

A couple of steps as face to face interview. Nice and approachable people, seem to have a high performing and hard working team. Fairly smooth process and was able to get feedback quickly.

Interview Questions
  • Recruitment process end to end and how hard you’re will to work

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ambition Group (London, England, England)

Interview

Very thorough. more than one interview with more senior people each time. Was in depth but perhaps a bit over the top for a fairly entry level position. Nice company though and people were friendly and driven

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ambition Group (Hong Kong) in Apr 2018

Interview

2 rounds, I cold called one of the Managing Consultants within BFS Division myself to get a first round interview. First round involved meeting a Managing Consultant and the Associate Director of BFS Division . Second round involved meeting the Director of BFS Division & the MD of the whole HK office

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ambition Group (Sydney)

Interview

The worst interview experience ever , I was humiliated, and cut in the middle of what i was talking in the initial 5 minutes of the interview by using "not interested in listing" words (repeated multiple times) in the interview that lasted 11 minutes. May be the internal management of the Agency demands too much or they want to employ slaves.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to leave your current job? The company you are working for is too small.. strange? Why does your designation not have "Senior" to it. Please explain about the targets... after 30 seconds, not interested in hearing about your targets . Why do you want a job security, you don't require it - like someone will be sponsoring me for lifetime. You will be informed within two weeks if shortlisted - after this sort of a behavior would you expect to be contacted again? A very Demeaning experience.

Ambition Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ambition Group in Aug 2017

Interview

It was a group assessment of 7 to 8 candidate. 2 individual assessments and 2 group assessment. Group Rounds: 1) Selecting a suitable candidate and presenting, 2) Debate. Individuals: 1) Drafting an email on selling a candidate, 2) McQuaig Test.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were asked. the preliminary phone interview was done before being selected for the assessment round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ambition Group (Singapore) in Jun 2016

Interview

I applied through the "Career" section on their website and got an email invitation to a brief phone interview in a few days. The interview lasted no longer than 15 minutes. They asked me mostly about what do I know about recruitment industry, why do I want to work in this specific industry, how I imagine myself what a recruitment consultant does on a day to day basis, what salary would i expect to earn in this position.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Ambition Group (Hong Kong) in Jan 2014

Interview

went in with the "academy" first round was a screening phone call, then half day group activities that include an IQ test of sorts. last round is with the MD and direct bosses, about 4-5 rounds total

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ambition Group (Hong Kong) in Jan 2009

Interview

3 interviews in total First round - HR kind of person responsible for training Second round - team manager Third round - Director Focus on your soft skills of communication and interacting, most of all, this is a business of building trust with your clients, and getting people buy into you. Ask about your ambition, motivation, aspiration. More about solid experience and track record of how you attain your goal or target in past work experience. Demonstrate you are very driven, target oriented, very up beat and outgoing. People and culture: most of the recruitment firms are the same, sales oriented, customer and service oriented, be a hard worker and be focused in your recruiting process.

Interview Questions
  • What motivate you to work every day?
6 people found this interview helpful