Amegy Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Amegy Bank

2.4

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amegy Bank.

Interview

Meet with three people. Please do not mention this to anyone. I wished i picked another company. I loved working at my previous employer. People are not trust worthy

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Bank in March 2014.

Interview

very easy process. took me 2 weeks to get hired after i applied online. the HR rep was very easy to work with and kept you up to date on the process. Appreciated that a lot.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Bank.

Interview

Was alerted to the position through an employee referral. The system is pretty quick as they are truly looking to hire and will reach out to efficiently take steps to do so if they are interested.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amegy Bank (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was easy and didn't take a lot of time to complete. I interviewed with IR first and then the bank manager and teller manager at the branch. They hired me after those interviews.

Interview Questions

• Experience in the field before this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amegy Bank (Houston, TX).

Interview

Contacted over the phone, scheduled the interview, branch manager interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in joining retail banking?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, HR personnel were very willing to consider my experience and extended a higher hourly rate for me and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Bank (Dallas, TX) in July 2008.

Interview

The interview process is horrible, after going through 4 phone interviews all with different people I finally had a face to face interview with the Branch Manager and Assistant Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for a teller position, you either accepted or declined.

Teller III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amegy Bank in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call a month later, quick phone intervew, then we set up an interview at the headquarters about 45 minutes from where I live. Interview went well, she explained the process, and then sent me to another interview about 5 days later with the branch manager. Interview was very easy, they made me feel very comfortable most of it was about my experience and they explained some things about the position, got a call the next day to tell me they decided to persue another candidate.

Teller III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amegy Bank (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Ask a lot of useless questions. Didn't seem interested in answers. The interview was short and pretty simple. The first interview was with an HR Representative. The second interview was with branch manager.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

1 phone and 2 in person. Also had drug and mental testing. Month long hiring process. Was not bad. People were nice and did not make me feel uncomfortable.

Portfolio Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Bank in November 2014.

Interview

One hour in person interview at location with several people. Rotated to several different offices for questions. Came back a second time for a written skills test and verbal questions.