AmeriPride Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shrewsbury, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriPride Services (Shrewsbury, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

First it was a phone call just asking basic information which then lead to a lunch interview. The interview was not a real interview it was relaxed and they just told me about the job and offered it to me right then and there no questions. Then I had to do a medical examination, a physical test, and a drug test. After that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working weekends at 4am?   1 Answer

Customer Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriPride Services.

Interview

Applied on-line, was called for a phone screening within two weeks of application. After phone screening, was told there were four to five candidates. Manager called within one week to ask for an in interview. Went for in person interview. Called to follow up on interview, left message. Never heard back from company.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AmeriPride Services (Minnetonka, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

I have to say that this was one of the worst interviews I have ever been on. They only allotted 30 minutes for the interview so it was very rushed. I still do not know what qualifications they were looking for as they seem to ask the same question over and over with just slight wording changes.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmeriPride Services (Vernon, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewers were late to the interview.. shows that their time is more valuable than yours. Was supposed to be a one on one interview, but ended up as group interview?

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience in customer service do you have?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriPride Services (Minnetonka, MN).

Interview

Initially I met with two people in HR at separate times. Then I met with the CAO on a different day. The interviews were both an hour long each and very conversational. I thought the interview went well but I never heard back.

Accounts Receivable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriPride Services (Vernon, CA).

Interview

I was placed through an employment agence without interviewing with the company first. It was an immediate fit for both the company and myself. My first day on the job, I felt like a part of the company. Shortly after, I was offered the position permanent full time.

Interview Questions

• At no time die I feel uncomfortable with any question that I was asked.   Answer Question

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AmeriPride Services (Syracuse, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

interviewed and got a call back saying they hired someone else,20 minutes later,the guy they hired didn't want the job and it was given to me.i started soon after i returned that day for a tour and orientation

Interview Questions

• can you perform the janitorial duties on your own after shown what needs to be done   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AmeriPride Services.

Interview

Applied Online
    2 Interviews
    2 Weeks Training (unrelated to job)

Payroll Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriPride Services (Jackson, TN) in August 2011.

Interview

Filled out application. Took a test. Interview with office manager. Walked around the whole plant and was shown each step of the process so I would understand what I would be doing on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

• What skills did i know for a office job?   1 Answer

Group Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AmeriPride Services (Buffalo, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

Pretty old fashioned at the time. Essentially the hiring manager gave me every reason in the world why he shouldn't hire me. I let him talk himself to death, take me to lunch and then flew home

Interview Questions

• Never really got to the question phase... I followed up with an email and spoke with him the next day. Then he offered me the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

He low balled me, and I high ended him giving him all of the reasons I would create value...then we met in the middle. Pretty simple!