American Red Cross, Kern Chapter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Red Cross, Kern Chapter

Sort:

Telerecruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross, Kern Chapter (Charlotte, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

I went online, and applied for an job with the American Red Cross. For a position within their call center as a Telerecruiter. I then receive a phone a day or two later asking me would i be able to come in for a interview at a local hotel. My reply was yes. I arrived at my interview 30 early minutes before the interview set time. The recruiters where impressed by my promptness and how i answer each question with detailed responses. And highly recommend me for a second interview. I met with Amanda for my interview and she also like how i was very detailed in answering every question asked and hired me as a Telerecruiter for the American Red Cross Call Center.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about relocating if an disaster up and my assistance was and I was asked to go where the disaster? My reply was I would be thrilled to relocate to help restrengthen our country in the time of need.   1 Answer

Negotiation

During you interview, put forth your best effort when it comes to answering interviewer question. Always make sure you give a very detailed answer to the answer being answered. And lastly make sure your dressed neat and arrive promptly for you schedule interview set time. And with these key factors in place it will surely go a long way in landing your dream job!