Andy Frain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Andy Frain Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Andy Frain (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

These people had me drive to a hotel and conducted the interview in the lobby in front guest. I couldn't believe the unprofessionally unorganized they are. This interview was even willing to do the interview in her hotel room with her clothes everywhere what the hell is going on.

Interview Questions

• I walked out after watching someone's interview   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Andy Frain (Lombard, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview talked about the company benefits (medical, dental, vision, short term disability and life insurance) (retirement 401k after a year and paid vacations after 1 year), hours that I will be needed to work, the days off I would have, and the job description.

Interview Questions

Pay was low. Other companies paying a buck more at least.

Guest Services-Ticket Taker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Andy Frain (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

You apply online, then after a while the employer contacts you for the phone interview. After this process you do a group hearing/interview then you have a one-on one interview with the supervisor.

Interview Questions

• 1. "Tell me about yourself".
      2. "What made you apply for this position"?
      3. "Why did you apply for this position"?
      4. "What are your pros and cons about yourself"?
      5. "What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses"?
      6. "What was your last job like"?
      7. "Why did you leave your last job"?
      8. "Why should I hire you"?
      1 Answer
    • Why should I hire you?   1 Answer
    • "Tell me about yourself".   1 Answer

Aircraft Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andy Frain (Aurora, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in-person, one on one interview. One on one was professionally conducted at the company's HQ in Aurora. This location will not always be the case as projects are nation-wide.

Interview Questions

• Narrative type questions. Designed to judge personality type, capacity for working independently with technology, in a moderately high-stress environment.   1 Answer

Security/Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Andy Frain in August 2010.

Interview

D license required. Good,friendly,helpful attitude. be open about your limitations, concerns and times you can work. Don't be afraid to ask questions of your interviewer or your supervisor if you get hired. Have fun and expect to be wowed by other employee's and people you meet.

Interview Questions

• if a guest starts cursing at you how do you react.   1 Answer