Angard Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Angard Staffing Interview Questions

Interviews at Angard Staffing

1.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Angard Staffing.

Interview

No real interview, apply online. Online application was reasonably long for such a casual, no qualifications required type of position.
    If you are selected, turn up to "Interview" to sign employment paperwork. No need to dress formally or prepare.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Angard Staffing in December 2014.

Interview

Very quick and easy. Asked some basic questions and as it was Christmas time were eager to hire. The interviewer was friendly and explained what the basis of the job was. There not really a huge amount of preparation required for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the correct documents to work in this country   Answer Question

Mail Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Interview

Very easy, apply online, they send you induction pack, then invited to attend interview, where you need to fill in personal details same as you fill in online, then they compair it, also bring all the info they ask in the email (proof of address, 2 photos, etc)

Interview Questions

• Give you booklet to read about Royal Mail and then had to answer questions like what you do if missed person at home, few safety rules   1 Answer

Mail Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Angard Staffing (Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Come with all requests papers which was listed in email, it was 3 forms which I completed ,one of the form contacts 6 or 5 questions about Royal Mail rules and booklet where all the answers,so it take about 10 min to answer.

Negotiation

No, I'm feel very comfortable through the all process

Parcel Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Angard Staffing (Sheffield, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

was less of an interview and more of an 'if you turn up you've got it' situation. they take you into a room, you fill out some forms do a questionnaire and then they say they will contact you in 4 weeks.

Parcel Sorter Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Angard Staffing.

Interview

Asked for interview. All it is is signing documents very easy no actual interview.

But it is an outsourced company so there is no direct line of communication to them and they will not help you out with mussed payments - stay clear if you can.

Christmas Casual Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Angard Staffing (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Submit your details in person to them at the place you apply. The recruiter will ask you for your documents. Within 30 mins you should be in and out of the place and a job secured as long as long as you provide all documents.

Casual Mail Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Angard Staffing (Preston, North West England, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Included a couple of timed tests that were along the lines of looking at two sets of numbers and letters (intended to represent postcodes) and click 'yes' or 'no' as to whether they were identical or not. There was not a lot of time given for each page, about a minute for each before it timed out. I obviously passed this section as within a week I received an email inviting me to book a place at the next recruitment day at my local post sorting centre. This was done throughout the day in various time windows (9-10, 11-12 etc) for which there were about six people in my group. It was basically a case of taking photocopies of your passport and filling in forms. You should bring a passport photo for your ID badge to save time. There are no interview questions - the person running the event worked for an outside recruitment firm (Reed) and had no clue how Royal Mail operated so couldn't answer any questions. We were all told that a CRB check would be sent off and we would hear from them again in two weeks time. True to their word, I received a letter two weeks later with an ID badge and a contract of employment to sign. I was told that I would be contacted within a week with a start date. Again, within a week, I received a call, and booked my first shift. Apart from all the waiting for the CRB check to clear, it was a comparatively easy and painless process. The only problem of course, is that Angard only recruit on Zero Hours contracts, so getting a regular pattern of work (or any work at all) can be difficult, the call goes out by group text to everyone, so you need to live by your phone so you can join the bun-fight to ring up to book yourself a shift if you do get a text saying there is any work going. I spent an hour on the phone trying to get through and got nothing. It can be very soul-destroying.

Interview Questions

• There was no formal interview. I was never asked any questions. If you pass the CRB check, you are in.   Answer Question

Casual Mail Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Angard Staffing (Southampton, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

no real interview, they tell you about the job and what it involves, what hours you will likely work, then you sign the contract, wait 2 or three weeks to be security checked and you phone in and ask for shifts. EASY!!!

Casual Mail Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Angard Staffing (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

You need to apply online. Then if your application get sorted. you get invitation for an online test and if you pass that they ask for interview but that is nothing but filling up some form and submitted few documents and you are done. they will verify your documents and then they will send you the contract form, which you need to sign and post them back. soon they receive your paper your hiring process is done. After that you might expect a call from them informing all available shifts. You can choose your shifts according to your availability. Zero hour contract.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fixed minimum wage rate. Theres is no room for negotiation.